Subject: Fwd: Release Wellbeing Center / Boston Marathon Fundraiser for National Brain Tumor Society
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 21:03:17 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kimberly Niemi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: Release Wellbeing Center / Boston Marathon Fundraiser for
National Brain Tumor Society
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello again,
I was lucky enough to enjoy a half day at your spa last week and it was
quite blissful! I came with my friend Colleen who is a brain tumor
survivor. We both enjoyed the time relaxing and being together.
I’m circling back to see if you had read my email below and if you are
interesting/willing to donate a gift card or service that I could raffle
off in support of my marathon fundraising efforts?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
With gratitude,
Kim Niemi
617-953-9048

On Jan 21, 2023, at 12:51 PM, Kimberly Niemi <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Release Wellbeing Center!

I’m writing to see if you would be interested and willing to donate an item
or gift card from your spa to support my Boston Marathon fundraising
efforts for the National Brain Tumor Society. I have a dear friend in your
neighboring town of Hopkinton who was diagnosed with brain cancer four
years ago and I am running in honor of her. She is a warrior, a fierce
mama, and a beautiful soul who deserves a long, healthy life. You can read
our full story here
https://www.givengain.com/ap/kimberly-niemi-raising-funds-for-national-brain-tumor-society/#timeline
.

Any item/gift card you donate would be raffled off with all proceeds given
to NBTS. My goal is to raise $15,000 by April 17th. I will give Release
plenty of praise and publicity via my social media channels, word of mouth,
emails, etc. I am also very open to any suggestions you have for
fun/creative raffle type ideas for your item ☺️

I hope you will consider being part of my quest to find a cure for brain
tumors 🫶

Thank you!
Kim Niemi
Hopkinton, MA
617-953-9048