Subject: Fwd: Spa package booking.
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, release <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 08:22:09 -0500

Please follow up with Brianne.
Thank you.
Kris

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Brianne Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 8:09 PM
Subject: Spa package booking.
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I am looking to book a spa package for my birthday this year but I have
never done it before I was hoping for some guidance on how to set up an
appointment. I am looking to get a massage and a facial I am just not sure
which I should choose or if there are pre-set packages.

 I was really hoping for March 10 2023. I understand this spa is very
popular and that date may not be available. I would love to hear back with
availability if possible. If it is easier to coordinate by phone I would be
happy to do that instead as well.

Thank you for your time,

Brianne Young
774-287-4777
[email-masked]