Subject: We Value Your Feedback - Help us build your fantastic customer experience
From: Stephen Micek <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 14:00:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi Pritish,

We invite you to participate in our Annual Product Survey. As a Zendesk
customer, your thoughts mean the most and allow us to prioritize enhancements
that better serve you.

The survey takes less than 15 minutes. You can choose to take it all at once
or resume it later. And you can complete it on any device (we recommend a
computer). The point is: It’s flexible.

As a thank you, we'll provide you with a $50 honorarium, or donate to a
charity of your choice from a list we will provide.

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey
<https://zendeskinc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b2b78no107LiFYa?Q_DL=SEMmGKpI7S2XXmF_b2b78no107LiFYa_CGC_EAi7RzQho6aZoKW&Q_CHL=email>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:

https://zendeskinc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b2b78no107LiFYa?Q_DL=SEMmGKpI7S2XXmF_b2b78no107LiFYa_CGC_EAi7RzQho6aZoKW&Q_CHL=email

Zendesk values your business and your privacy. That’s why:

* All answers will be kept confidential and will never be attributed to you
or your organization without your permission,
* You will not be asked to buy anything as a result of participating in this
survey,
* We want you to respond candidly. We want to know what’s working, but we
need to know what’s not. For technical problems with the survey, please contact
the Market Intelligence team at [email-masked]

Notice of Financial Incentive (California Only): If you choose to complete
this survey, you will receive an offer for a donation to a charity of your
choice upon completion of the survey, in exchange for your survey responses.
This may be considered a financial incentive under California law. As part of
this survey, we will collect the personal data that you provide to us, such as
your name, contact information, preferences, experiences, opinions, and other
responses to the survey questions. The value of your data is the value of the
offer presented to you. We have calculated such value by using the expense
related to the benefit. You may withdraw from the financial incentive at any
time by emailing us at [email-masked].

Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this survey.

Sincerely,

Stephen Micek
Product Market Intelligence
Zendesk

Follow the link to opt out of future Product Market Research invitations:
Click here to unsubscribe
<https://zendeskinc.az1.qualtrics.com/CP/Register.php?OptOut=true&RID=CGC_EAi7RzQho6aZoKW&LID=UR_8lfqyU8m5MkPfF4&DID=EMD_SEMmGKpI7S2XXmF&CLID=CG_3neIavnlsAlFEWZ&BT=emVuZGVza2luYw&_=1>