Subject: 📣 YouTube removed your content
From: YouTube <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:13:25 -0800

Hi Pritish Nandi,

We wanted to let you know our team reviewed your content, and we think it  
violates our policy on personally identifiable information. We know you may  
not have realized this was a violation of our policies, so we're not  
applying a strike to your channel. However, we have removed the following  
content from YouTube:

Video: Aura <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6-mZkYr5c>

We realize this may be disappointing news, but it's our job to make sure  
that YouTube is a safe place for all. If you think we've made a mistake,  
you can appeal this decision - you'll find more details below.

WHAT OUR POLICY SAYS

Content that shares, threatens to share, encourages others to share  
non-public personally identifiable information isn’t allowed on YouTube.  
This includes, but is not limited to, an individual’s home address, email  
address, sign-in credentials, phone number, passport number, medical  
records, and bank account information.

Learn more <https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802268>

WHAT YOU CAN DO NEXT

We want to help you keep your content on YouTube, so please:

* Review YouTube's Community Guidelines  
<https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9288567>.
* Double check how your content may have violated our guidelines.
* Appeal here  
<https://notifications.google.com/g/p/APdRdFzB1feeJg1Kl5O7dv8EgrrBeKVdvaLW70unXyF-pzgiOAxmNg8YxtJFGoQexNXNFfzhLSwJtzzsgmpofCHZKetRGc-O2Vc5_lDi6W6IRibvbPtVIOzpivFnMCTyrzm5hQ-2krjBgR46jlY-GD7p5q8Xu6azWf-v3FhWUrADtqIZWuqVBq_Mm9mcJ6uI68CNTMvt4gLMR12ZReEWdVDL_TzveppGHDoF3dRX-hFoKK19-23Ne0ujdj3f3jyySwTHrhkO-SdLzrrBwMOxXPUCFyxbzcwc84BvcCEVuL788NyUERGHi8K3M1nyEhs7o06GNdiWmQ>  
if you think we've made a mistake.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us here  
<https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6249136>.

Sincerely,
The YouTube team

Help Center  
<https://notifications.google.com/g/p/APdRdFw6pA_hOswauMC5xUNir8lf3ouS5ZKuK5dNsAjaQ3ClnuRbx6hUcjKmrYlUBN7SOuH4Yokqq0d7E2YF4oO54uGbASrP3dBLujB_5dBPMI7lgHNN0-LRz102tWe3lqkG2doqe26OsGl2aWiIo8xbC2-v6B-6aReYtf_pfszut0cHFSuFdG8J1VOTUQKRsP4NTgSLRPUVo6gzkrP21WX0qguXy89D>

Email options  
<https://notifications.google.com/g/p/APdRdFwYOrRa98M-jj8O26JwjjW7KW_Dg15xlIPgZxO1TdGv-jhTHgmW6UpGpP_df__ciGCjYqOewXh6BW33JJ3IItswvqYVSnl1qLEFrn6TjQRTDP2hsngMaICfPx4NYBS1XoNkkuGI5TNx9_WYwMEBpObzLlhsCXUPnfyGpHbAUzVCTodbuXE1X2cRmM6DBUtF6nPu6_ljJe2guqZzWkM_NMekwTigMAjGVI_XCidme_Vqkt0Vndd-CmOqvP5_KJiD7s17PotYQoqq7NqyT_fASA>

You have received this email to update you on actions related to your  
YouTube account.

(c) 2023 Google LLC d/b/a YouTube, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066