Subject: February Success Table
From: Yulia Khruschak <[email-masked]>
To: Olga Buniak <[email-masked]>, Alina Sushko <[email-masked]>, Anna Hryshchuck <[email-masked]>, Saksham Kaushik <[email-masked]>, Madhuri Madhuri <[email-masked]>, Vishal Chhabra <[email-masked]>, Akash Kumar <[email-masked]>, Vansh Sharma <[email-masked]>, Kateryna Lianna <[email-masked]>, Iryna Lytvynko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 17:43:28 +0200

Dear Team,

Thank you very much for your hard work in January. The results are
mindblowing, and I truly understand how much time, effort, and knowledge
you put into reaching such incredible numbers.
Thank you from all my heart!

Kindly find the Succes Table for February:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yUsGsoHyrn5cjYK0EbHN_NdGRbmG2kSG1Ok6g89uxzg/edit?usp=sharing

Please pay attention to the changes in some customer's requirements:
1. *Rove:* only test reservations of Booking and Expedia 3rd party rates
are allowed. All 15 TRs must be made with these rates.
How to define such rates you can read here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kWC6ArFlJwh663mQYfNuQaAn8nQ75DLyHCxXSgC5pQ4/edit?usp=sharing

2. *Jumeirah:* some hotels can not be booked due to the debts (all such
properties are marked with a "do not book" reminder)

New clients:

1. *NOI *- kindly note that we need to provide 3 TRs in total in February. 2
TRs must be fully refundable and made on one of the following OTAs: Musetrip,
Traveluro, GoSplitty, 123milhas, or Prestigia. Only 1 non-refundable TR is
allowed and only on SuperTravel.

2. *Dusit* - we have 6 hotels and, probably, more hotels will join in the
future. We can provide up to 4 TRs monthly for each property.

3. *StayCity* - we will start TR service in February once all the TR
requirements are agreed on. I'll update you with the conclusion of the
negotiations and start date once I have it.

Keep up the great job, and have a productive month ahead!

Kind Regards,
-- 
Yulia Khrushchak,
TR Operations Manager