Subject: Updates
From: Christi Tarzia <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>, Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 11:49:14 -0500

Hi all- I wanted to share a few updates.

We have cancelled the Feb 3, Healthy Night Out. The members who signed up
have been notified but I wanted to be sure you were aware if you
receive any phone calls. We plan to have the next HNO on March 3. Our
format for these events is that they would take place the 1st Friday
of each month. Class options for the event will vary  monthly but we will
follow a similar structure which is
5:30-6:30 class
6:30-7:30 Lite bite
7:30-8:30 Bliss

I also wanted to share information on our virtual on-line class offerings.
All our members have access to a member portal which contains 18 pages of
video of all classes. Members can access the website from our Release web
site. They can find the portal classe under Experience, Classes on-line
classes. Members can also access the portal from the app. When they open
the app there is a tab of classes on the left hand side. There is a video
on demand option that our members can click on and then sign in to their
account and access videos.