Subject: Fwd: Call Center Release - Tara Flotta
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, erah austre <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Hannah Salut <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Linda Townsend <[email-masked]>, Kris Waldman <[email-masked]>, Katarina Koh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 16:35:56 -0500

Hi Team,

I left a message with Tara Flotta and am waiting to hear back from her.
(Please see forwarded communication).

I'm following up with our team because I see that the booking staff was
very thorough in making sure to include Sophia's preferences for a  female
provider in the appointment notes, but that she ended up being booked with
a male provider- Alex.

As you can see from  Hannah's contact above, Sophia's mother Tara, is very
upset.

In order to prevent a scenario like this from happening in the future, I
would like to follow up and understand if there is any other reason the
massage was scheduled with Alex.

Thank you very much for looking into this issue as it does significantly
impact our guest experience when booking services with us.

Gratefully,
Krystyjana

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tara Flotta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 4, 2023 at 1:57 PM
Subject: Call Center Release - Tara Flotta
To: <[email-masked]>

  Release Wellness - Call Center Contact Form

Customer's Name Tara Flotta
Customer's Phone Number (508) 254-1453
Customers E-Mail Address [email-masked]
Message Hi,

Tara Flotta called in to verify her daughter Sophia Flotta/(508) 254-2966
upcoming massage appointment on the 11th of January. She said it must be
booked with a female therapist. She's upset because that's the only day her
daughter can have a massage. Can someone please give her a call? Thank you
so much.
Date of Appointment 01-11-2023
Agent's Name
Hannah