Subject: Please book for private event
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, release <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 16:42:05 -0500

Hi team!

Please book the following Mini DORs for this group. I've blocked off
the 10:15 slots for them. Please use the credit on Heather Bilek's account
to pay for all. Thank you!   Kris

Heather Bilek   Facial

978-846-9416

[email-masked]

Michelle Evans   Massage w Poppy

978-833-8690

[email-masked]

Lauren Garrity.  Rewind the Time Facial

978-340-5273

[email-masked]

Andrea Rutkowski   Cranial Sacral Therapy w Junny

978-855-1135

[email-masked]

Chelsea Curll.  Massage

978-877-2719

[email-masked]