Subject: January Success Table
From: Yulia Khruschak <[email-masked]>
To: Olga Buniak <[email-masked]>, Alina Sushko <[email-masked]>, Anna Hryshchuck <[email-masked]>, Saksham Kaushik <[email-masked]>, Madhuri Madhuri <[email-masked]>, Vishal Chhabra <[email-masked]>, Lily Duan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:00:00 +0200

Dear Team,

Thank you for your hard work in 2022.

It was an extremely hard year. I want to say thank you from all my heart to
the Ukrainian team, who found ways to work after missile shelling, without
electricity and internet, and always shows great results despite horrible
wartime and life difficulties. I am thankful to the Indian team, who can
take responsibility and cover the tasks wherever it is needed, and for all
your kind support in this crazy year. I highly appreciate all your efforts
and time put into our project and success.

All our new clients - it is mainly your merit because your hard and
responsible work gains a trustful reputation for the TR project. We expect
a lot of new clients and to double our orders in 2023.

I wish you my dear colleagues a peaceful, happy, and joyful year ahead. May
it be full of love, success, and prosperity.

Kindly find the link for January Success Table
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qh_Dw-8X5BXv9iV6kDyaIG2Jf2W4YvozN9FAV-sW8pY/edit?usp=sharing

See you in 2023!

Sincerely yours,
-- 
Yulia Khrushchak,
TR Operations Manager