Subject: Fwd: Spa packages for group of 8 women
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>, erah austre <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 10:10:06 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Brenda Boissonnault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 8:21 AM
Subject: Spa packages for group of 8 women
To: <[email-masked]>

Good morning.

We’re looking to do a spa package either massage/facial with bliss package
and lunch for mother daughter day.

Can you please let me know the cost and what days would be best between
Xmas and new years?

Thanks!!

B
-- 
*Brenda Boissonnault*
*EXECUTIVE SALES DIRECTOR  *
E [email-masked]
T 617.650.7100

 <http://designpublicgroup.com/>
8707 Washington Blvd | Culver City, CA 90232

PIN <https://www.pinterest.com/designpublicgroup/>     INSTA
<https://www.instagram.com/designpublicgroup/>     LINK
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-public-group/>     TW
<https://twitter.com/designpublicgrp>     YT
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgsQFLKZFORC9GVCjfhfXMQ>     FB
<https://www.facebook.com/designpublicgroup/>

Design Public Group VIDEO: Where GREAT Design is easy to find
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ER1tJo6CSs>

Please Log In to Access Our Brands:
DESIGN PUBLIC GROUP - Platform Log In:
www.designpublicgroup.com/brenda-boissonnault