Subject: Thanks for your recent review
From: Google Maps <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 02:09:13 -0800
List-Id: <96db5942fbf2d0c471f822472093ad3974514c05.google.com>

Hi Pritish, Thanks for sharing Your new review is a great addition to  
Google. Contributions like this help others make decisions about the things  
worth doing and places worth seeing.

Email preferences

Thanks for sharing

Your new review is a great addition to Google. Contributions like this help  
others make decisions about the things worth doing and places worth seeing.

See your contributions

Tranqville
Hotel · 12/6/22

★★★★★ Very poor booking process. When we booked the property from  
booking.com it said no prepayment or cancellation charges until check in.  
We boo...

Edit this review

New this week

+1

1 total

New review

Keep helping others make the best decisions
Share your discoveries with the world, support your local community, and  
get recognized with exclusive badges and rewards.

Become a Local Guide

Get suggestions for places to review

Turn on Location History to create a private map of where you go with your  
signed-in devices. Learn more

Turn on Location History

You received this email to confirm that the user content you contributed to  
Google was published. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can  
unsubscribe here.

Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA