Subject: Assigned to Group - High Country Fitness issue
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 03:24:22 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1 (Livesalesman)". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  High Country Fitness issue Good afternoon!

Earlier this week we had an issue with our Les Mills Scheduling App.
I had gone in to change the release playing for our cycle Studio, and all
classes before 9:30am had disappeared for next week (10/10) and randomly 6
others from the nighttime slot had just removed. These classes have been
scheduled for the past 5 months so was strange they were deleted.

In total it was 17 classes disappeared- both Sprint & RPM. Nothing was
effected on our group fitness timetable.
I have since rescheduled them and had no issues however wanted to see if
anyone else had this issue and or anything reported ?

We also have the issue of our iPad “freezing” every so often. Maybe once
per month. We find closing the app and letting it open and reload fixes but
no sure if there is a fix.

Thnaks!

Kiarna
-- 
--

*Kiarna Nikora  *
Assistant Club Manager

1 Snowy River Ave,
Jindabyne NSW 2627

Ph: 02 6456 2296
w. : www.highcountryfitness.com.au <http://highcountryfitness.com.au/>

Follow Us

 <https://www.facebook.com/highcountryfitness>     [image:
instagram] <https://instagram.com/highcountryfitness/>     
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClGWHxXqfOvurP8WIrjRZvQ>

This email message is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email immediately and destroy any and all copies of the message.

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6196