Subject: Travel, Shop, Get 25% MORE Miles with Etihad Guest
From: "utu" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 07:13:59 +0000

Travel, Shop, Get 25% MORE Miles with Etihad Guest
EDM1 Banner_1                 Hi
Pritish Nandi,

We are proud to welcome Etihad Airways to our ever-expanding
list of partners. Extraordinary experiences abound when you
choose to receive your VAT refunds through Etihad Airways'
loyalty program, Etihad Guest.

From today, you can experience a minimum of 25% increase in
value on your tax refunds when you claim them with Etihad Guest.
In other words, you will receive 6,250 Etihad Guest Miles (worth
USD125) for every USD100 in tax refunds received to your utu Tax
Free Card across 50 countries!

To celebrate our partnership launch, for a limited time until 30
November 2022, simply select Etihad Guest as your default Rewards
Program to receive 500 Etihad Guest Bonus Miles on us! The first
VAT transactions (accumulated) of USD$100 in the UAE or USD$150
of refunds from the rest of world qualifies for an additional
2000 Etihad Guest Bonus Miles.

How it works:

1) Simply select Etihad Guest as your preferred Rewards Program
under ‘Payment & Refund methods’ in your utu Tax Free app

2) Receive 500 Etihad Guest Bonus Miles (promotion ends 30
November 2022)

3) Travel and shop across 50 countries

4) Input your utu Tax Free Card number as the Refund Method on
any tax-free form or kiosk

5) Receive at least 25% more in your tax refund in the form of
Etihad Guest Miles

Prepare for take-off with your utu Tax Free Card and be rewarded
more when you shop tax-free around the world.

Safe travels and happy shopping!

The utu Team

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally
privileged information and is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action
in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are
not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can
be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who
communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these
risks. UTU Pte Ltd is not responsible for errors or omissions in
this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising
from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained
in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Privacy Policy ( https://ablink.utu.global/f/a/zlAp-3wwmt9RovLd0FVWfw~~/AAQRxQA~/RgRlFSe3P0QoaHR0cHM6Ly91dHUuZ2xvYmFsL2xlZ2FsL3ByaXZhY3ktcG9saWN5L1cDc3BjQgpjIreiMmMswL9qUhRwcml0aXNoQGxzbWluZGlhLmNvbVgEAAACEw~~ )
Unsubscribe ( https://ablink.utu.global/f/a/twgnpKwDdQIhk5PRBi407w~~/AAQRxQA~/RgRlFSe3P4SrAWh0dHBzOi8vZGFzaGJvYXJkLTA1LmJyYXplLmNvbS9lbmNfdXNlci91bnN1YnNjcmliZT9kPSUyQmx3WjJnbnBoczBmQWVXSWRoJTJGRzVRJTNEJTNEJTI0Rnp5b3oyenZtUGFVMmNxaSUyRkkyazhJc1JpZ1BMcWdMOElzdmx2YjRpd3pmUWI4RXBpbDA2RmRwMThmMTYlMEE1TkY2NEJ2dVAzdUFWVW1SNXhyZHQ5R1BVQkV4cFdERjFCdHkzJTJGeXpRcFhobGh0cG4lMkJpdU9kYlpYOGpHJTBBUCUyRld0WnNtcU56YWs3TlM1eGRKSjRNTXJvQnlBMGZpTFdBaG5NJTJCSGx6ZUZ0eDkzcnp3U1lNdlNTZmRGRCUwQUJkV0tsWVQwRlVmY1FOJTJGSm45ZjQ4czB3b2FRbWEwaXcyejg2WEMlMkJ0WHlmVXUxSzdjM0s4YVdPVDZTQzIlMEFmMzRCZ2NIMzBHNkVJR3I3Ylp1WHl2SHVhdiUyQjZWQnMlMkZWdnVQYkhKS3lTeW9EbEZNbSUyQm9hVXVNbG9vayUzRCYxPTFXA3NwY0IKYyK3ojJjLMC_alIUcHJpdGlzaEBsc21pbmRpYS5jb21YBAAAAhM~ ) Contact Us (
[email-masked] )      491B River Valley Road, #04-02
Valley Point Office Tower, Singapore 248373

© 2022 utu. All Rights Reserved.     Linkedin 
( https://ablink.utu.global/f/a/-_i9Ssm0J3rWT-ZoAoY-qg~~/AAQRxQA~/RgRlFSe3P0QsaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGlua2VkaW4uY29tL2NvbXBhbnkvdXR1VGF4RnJlZS9XA3NwY0IKYyK3ojJjLMC_alIUcHJpdGlzaEBsc21pbmRpYS5jb21YBAAAAhM~ ) Twitter 
( https://ablink.utu.global/f/a/pUi_IY4JsHTmxJh4Foriiw~~/AAQRxQA~/RgRlFSe3P0QeaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS91dHVUYXhGcmVlVwNzcGNCCmMit6IyYyzAv2pSFHByaXRpc2hAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29tWAQAAAIT ) Facebook 
( https://ablink.utu.global/f/a/A4-HX3G7y_BMYaufE6XXbg~~/AAQRxQA~/RgRlFSe3P0QjaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZmFjZWJvb2suY29tL3V0dVRheEZyZWVXA3NwY0IKYyK3ojJjLMC_alIUcHJpdGlzaEBsc21pbmRpYS5jb21YBAAAAhM~ ) Instagram 
( https://ablink.utu.global/f/a/dKOyjRI_BFJ0dpTbY74xqA~~/AAQRxQA~/RgRlFSe3P0QeaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS91dHUvVwNzcGNCCmMit6IyYyzAv2pSFHByaXRpc2hAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29tWAQAAAIT )