Subject: Pre-order iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14.
From: Apple <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 02:52:50 +0000 (GMT)

Get 5% instant savings up to ₹6000 with qualifying HDFC Bank Credit Cards on orders over ₹54900.(‡)

Learn more
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxEJqOcwA12xbGoofYjHA7%2FoOraQ1I5GTNAqn1wPcUfrNdB2jnRHNmyKRZwhr%2FDiJPYj9l4kt9Z6Xp%2FkE1FGoxq5eA7y35TtirTDuy7yu90yQH4sVVt59TOxH%2FR%2FRFaU2XzK9EvT0iUgJ3Qrtl2jX6arhEMI6Yi6T1w0%2BKX5DSNDL13TTRPScixSCNbURBDX5tw%3D%3D&ct=ak8A1i0n9P

-------------------

iPhone 14 Pro

Pro. Beyond.

From ₹15288/mo.(1) or ₹129900* before trade-in iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max available starting from 16 Sep

Pre-order
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxEJqOcwA12xbGoofYjHA7%2FoOraQ1I5GTNAqn1wPcUfrNdB2jnRHNmyKRZwhr%2FDiJPYj9l4kt9Z6Xp%2FkE1FGoxq5eA7y35TtirTDuy7yu90yQH4sVVt59TOxH%2FR%2FRFaU2XzK9EvT0iUgJ3Qrtl2jX6arhEMI6Yi6T1w0%2BKX5DSNDL13TTRPScixSCNbURBDX5tw%3D%3D&ct=ak8y6q0d0N

Learn more
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxEJqOcwA12xbGoofYjHA7%2FoOraQ1I5GTNAqn1wPcUfrNdB2jnRHNmyKRZwhr%2FDiJPYj9l4kt9Z6Xp%2FkE1FGoxq5eA7y35TtirTDuy7yu90yQH4sVVt59TOxH%2FR%2FRFaU2XzK9EvT0iUgJ3Qrtl2jX6arhEMI6Yi6T1w0%2BKX5DSNDL13TTRPScixSCNbURBDX5tw%3D%3D&ct=ak8y1l2X6N

Dynamic Island, a magical new way to interact with your iPhone.

Always-On display — the info you want, at a glance.

SOS

Crash Detection calls for help when you can’t.(2)

Amazing all-day battery life, even with so many new capabilities.(3)

Pro camera system with 48MP Main camera. Four zoom options. Sharper selfies.

Action mode takes smooth handheld videos when you’re on the move.

A16 Bionic — the ultimate smartphone chip.

Cinematic mode now shoots in 4K HDR at 24 fps, the film industry standard.

-------------------

iPhone 14

Big and bigger.

From ₹9404/mo.(4) or ₹79900* before trade-in iPhone 14 available starting from 16 Sep iPhone 14 Plus available starting from 7 Oct

Pre-order
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxEJqOcwA12xbGoofYjHA7%2FoOraQ1I5GTNAqn1wPcUfrNdB2jnRHNmyKRZwhr%2FDiJPYj9l4kt9Z6Xp%2FkE1FGoxq5eA7y35TtirTDuy7yu90yQH4sVVt59TOxH%2FR%2FRFaU2XzK9EvT0iUgJ3Qrtl2jX6arhEMI6Yi6T1w0%2BKX5DSNDL13TTRPScixSCNbURBDX5tw%3D%3D&ct=ak8y3V0W6P

Learn more
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxEJqOcwA12xbGoofYjHA7%2FoOraQ1I5GTNAqn1wPcUfrNdB2jnRHNmyKRZwhr%2FDiJPYj9l4kt9Z6Xp%2FkE1FGoxq5eA7y35TtirTDuy7yu90yQH4sVVt59TOxH%2FR%2FRFaU2XzK9EvT0iUgJ3Qrtl2jX6arhEMI6Yi6T1w0%2BKX5DSNDL13TTRPScixSCNbURBDX5tw%3D%3D&ct=ak8y9V6I2C

-------------------

Two great sizes: 15.40 cm (6.1″) and new, larger 16.95 cm (6.7″) Super Retina XDR displays.

Our best battery life ever on iPhone 14 Plus. And all-day battery life on iPhone 14.(3)

SOS

Crash Detection calls for help when you can’t.(2)

Industry-leading durability features like Ceramic Shield and water resistance.(5)

Advanced dual-camera system for more detailed, colourful shots. Sharper selfies.

Action mode takes smooth handheld videos when you’re on the move.

Super-speedy A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU.

Cinematic mode now shoots in 4K HDR at 24 fps, the film industry standard.

-------------------

Which iPhone is right for you?

Compare all iPhone models
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxEJqOcwA12xbGoofYjHA7%2FoOraQ1I5GTNAqn1wPcUfrNdB2jnRHNmyKRZwhr%2FDiJPYj9l4kt9Z6Xp%2FkE1FGoxq5eA7y35TtirTDuy7yu90yQH4sVVt59TOxH%2FR%2FRFaU2XzK9EvT0iUgJ3Qrtl2jX6arhEMI6Yi6T1w0%2BKX5DSNDL13TTRPScixSCNbURBDX5tw%3D%3D&ct=ak8y0G8t9k

-------------------

Why Apple is the best place to buy your new iPhone.

-------------------

Turn your device into credit toward your new iPhone.

Get ₹10260–₹58730 towards iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 when you trade in an iPhone 8 or newer.(6)

See what your device is worth
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxEJqOcwA12xbGoofYjHA7%2FoOraQ1I5GTNAqn1wPcUfrNdB2jnRHNmyKRZwhr%2FDiJPYj9l4kt9Z6Xp%2FkE1FGoxq5eA7y35TtirTDuy7yu90yQH4sVVt59TOxH%2FR%2FRFaU2XzK9EvT0iUgJ3Qrtl2jX6arhEMI6Yi6T1w0%2BKX5DSNDL13TTRPScixSCNbURBDX5tw%3D%3D&ct=ak8y2a0M9P

-------------------

When you buy from Apple, we’re there every step of the way.

We can help you choose the right iPhone. Transfer your data. And answer all your questions.

Get help shopping online
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxEJqOcwA12xbGoofYjHA7%2FoOraQ1I5GTNAqn1wPcUfrNdB2jnRHNmyKRZwhr%2FDiJPYj9l4kt9Z6Xp%2FkE1FGoxq5eA7y35TtirTDuy7yu90yQH4sVVt59TOxH%2FR%2FRFaU2XzK9EvT0iUgJ3Qrtl2jX6arhEMI6Yi6T1w0%2BKX5DSNDL13TTRPScixSCNbURBDX5tw%3D%3D&ct=ak8A3x9d2T

Fast, free delivery

EMI available

-------------------

Shop Online
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxEJqOcwA12xbGoofYjHA7%2FoOraQ1I5GTNAqn1wPcUfrNdB2jnRHNmyKRZwhr%2FDiJPYj9l4kt9Z6Xp%2FkE1FGoxq5eA7y35TtirTDuy7yu90yQH4sVVt59TOxH%2FR%2FRFaU2XzK9EvT0iUgJ3Qrtl2jX6arhEMI6Yi6T1w0%2BKX5DSNDL13TTRPScixSCNbURBDX5tw%3D%3D&ct=ak8A3x9d2T

Find a Reseller
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxEJqOcwA12xbGoofYjHA7%2FoOraQ1I5GTNAqn1wPcUfrNdB2jnRHNmyKRZwhr%2FDiJPYj9l4kt9Z6Xp%2FkE1FGoxq5eA7y35TtirTDuy7yu90yQH4sVVt59TOxH%2FR%2FRFaU2XzK9EvT0iUgJ3Qrtl2jX6arhEMI6Yi6T1w0%2BKX5DSNDL13TTRPScixSCNbURBDX5tw%3D%3D&ct=ak8A9q9L6M

000800 040 1966

-------------------

‡Instant cashback of 5% of order value is available for qualifying HDFC Bank Credit Cards & HDFC Credit Card EMI only. Offer is limited to Maximum Instant Cashback Amount of ₹6000 per successful single order of ₹54900 and above. Instant cashback is available for up to two orders per 90-day period with an eligible card. Any additional orders may be cancelled. Card eligibility is subject to terms and conditions between you and your card-issuing bank. Total transaction value is calculated after any trade-in credit or eligible discount is applied. Any subsequent order adjustment(s) or cancellation(s) may result in instant cashback being recalculated, and any refund may be adjusted to account for instant cashback reclaim, which may result in no refund being made to you. Offer may be revised or withdrawn at any time without any prior notice. Terms & conditions apply. Offer cannot be combined with Apple Store for Education or Corporate Employee Purchase Plan pricing. Multiple separate orders cannot be combined for instant cashback.

*Listed pricing is Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes).

1. Monthly pricing is after purchase using credit card EMI at 14% p.a over a 9-month tenure. Monthly pricing is rounded to the nearest rupee. Exact pricing will be provided by your bank, subject to your bank’s terms and conditions.

Representative example: Based on purchase of ₹129900. Total amount payable ₹137595 paid over 9 months as nine monthly payments of ₹15288 at an interest rate of 14% p.a. Total interest paid to bank: ₹7695. 

2. Emergency SOS uses a cellular connection or Wi‑Fi calling.

3. All battery claims depend on the cellular network, location, signal strength, feature configuration, usage and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPhone units. See apple.com/in/batteries and apple.com/in/iphone/compare for more information.

4. Monthly pricing is after purchase using credit card EMI at 14% p.a over a 9-month tenure. Monthly pricing is rounded to the nearest rupee. Exact pricing will be provided by your bank, subject to your bank’s terms and conditions.

Representative example: Based on purchase of ₹79900. Total amount payable ₹84633 paid over 9 months as nine monthly payments of ₹9404 at an interest rate of 14% p.a. Total interest paid to bank: ₹4733.t rate of 14% p.a.

5. iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 are splash, water and dust resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.

6. Trade-in values will vary based on the condition, year and configuration of your trade-in device, and is computed on Maximum Retail Price. You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to trade in for credit. Not all devices are eligible for credit. More details are available from Apple’s trade-in partner for trade-in and recycling of eligible devices. Restrictions and limitations may apply. Credit applied towards your new iPhone will be based on the received device matching the description you provided when your estimate was made and upon validation by the courier. Apple reserves the right to refuse or limit the quantity of any device for any reason. 

-------------------

TM and © 2022 Apple Inc. 
All rights reserved.Apple India Private Limited
19th Floor, Concorde Tower CUB City, No. 24, Vittal Mallya Road
Bangalore 560 001 IndiaCIN: U30007KA1996PTC019630.
Telephone: 91 80 4045 5150 Fax: 91 80 4045 5197
Email: [email-masked] Website: http://www.apple.com/in/

-------------------

All Rights Reserved
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=DgqqKYriD89jgTArPHdGDINXdvEkuqxx1qS3583AMVQU03yc3fPo3syeLxwrqF1qj0qNMRb4LVxReHURGZu%2FvnjXAiiKHMb2sKs0dhWuY2Xao4uRjKcJmH122I97cEwnbHe0Dh6kGr99tVVWnKw3yw%3D%3D&ct=ak8y1a5V5v

Privacy Policy
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=DgqqKYriD89jgTArPHdGDINXdvEkuqxx1qS3583AMVQU03yc3fPo3syeLxwrqF1qj0qNMRb4LVxReHURGZu%2FvnjXAiiKHMb2sKs0dhWuY2Xao4uRjKcJmH122I97cEwnbHe0Dh6kGr99tVVWnKw3yw%3D%3D&ct=ak8A3c1w8h

My Apple ID
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=DgqqKYriD89jgTArPHdGDINXdvEkuqxx1qS3583AMVQU03yc3fPo3syeLxwrqF1qj0qNMRb4LVxReHURGZu%2FvnjXAiiKHMb2sKs0dhWuY2Xao4uRjKcJmH122I97cEwnbHe0Dh6kGr99tVVWnKw3yw%3D%3D&ct=ak8y0l9b2T

-------------------

If you prefer not to receive commercial email from Apple, or if you’ve changed your email address, please click here.
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&a=rT%2FhxNtGByZsn1n1Zc1A2lCNRaBLGSY7%2BAfTYpL29wAbdwcQJUvAJaaqTqwhxPGyMf%2BKAkPuGQAezZ9ZShI3iUH8YMc%2FGgRCmsITG88TjNNKXPkLSBq7ximXOvJNHxSRvGsV%2Fb%2B2q%2FaQ7ipN2u0S%2BauuskcuHAYQN1vTcWd%2FWz%2BeP3I2LQn%2FSAgyaXX5lAeq7hXduira0rJLTqZvM%2BNzYna%2F39zuAGYULgqwlAuh3bIrNhIDgEaDyHmB%2FFdT%2FsaiWBMoJSpjlHCM8TLHgkT%2B%2BSbJvxw61eg8Zs4YKQEiDr82hPXUD4ttvXipkXp5ADmweYbxWfr2P%2BL41vWSQmFKCCoI5XprGa82fsinuhSBwbu3utT9wZuTLE2ugqWfc1PH03xs%2Ff5FFZ8SYDlzziNlWb8hQqpkQmtYiKtTtpgp6Y0mWizVO7j3viwEpkXrJ7bX%2Bsqkmlrc3pb2Dq0LjeUAgg%3D%3D

-------------------