Subject: Fwd: TR Training | Yulia <> Pritish (2022-09-07 13:01 GMT+3)
From: Yulia Khruschak <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 15:30:20 +0300

Hi Pritish,

Thank you for your time and your willingness to help.

Kindly find attached the recording of our today's call.
I'll update the recorded training for TR specialists shortly.

Best Regards,

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 3:03 PM
Subject: TR Training | Yulia <> Pritish (2022-09-07 13:01 GMT+3)
To: <[email-masked]>

The recording has been uploaded.
TR Training | Yulia <> Pritish (2022-09-07 13:01 GMT+3)
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/16lcjA76ve5NDC4857K2OXNh15vkKG7fH/view?usp=drive_web>
Open in Drive
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/16lcjA76ve5NDC4857K2OXNh15vkKG7fH/view?usp=drive_web>
Google Drive: Have all your files within reach from any device.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because a recording was initiated in Google
Meet.

-- 
Yulia Khrushchak,
TR Operations Manager