Subject: Re: Written Test
From: Manish Garg <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 17:35:02 +0530

*Customer 1.: Hello, I have no sound in my Bluetooth Headset. Please help
me urgently! Tobias*

*Ans : *

Hi Tobias,

Greetings for the day!

We will be happy to help you and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
To fix your issue urgently we are sharing some steps that you can try while
your support team is contacting you.

Step1. Can you please check your system volume whether it is up or not and
also check the volume of the headset as well.

Step 2. If it is up then I would like to know if the bluetooth of the
headset is on or not. If it is on please check if the bluetooth is turned
on in the other device which you are trying to connect your headset with.

Step 3. If yes then please turn the bluetooth off from both devices and
turn it back on and reconnect.

If this fixes the issue you can let us know or if not for further help our
technical support representative will reach out to you soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Customer Support Team.

*Customer 2.: Good day, I would like to return my headset, as the ear pads
are disintegrating already after one year of use. Please give me a refund.
Greetings! Anja Schneider*

*Ans: *

Hi Anja Schneider,

Greetings for the day!

As per your issue, we apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to
inform you that the ear pads are the replaceable part of a headset that is
considered to be an accessory which does not cover under warranty, But as
these ear pads are replaceable you can get the new earpad from our website.
Do let us know if that helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Customer Support Team.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The technical situation in the first query is applicable when I have to
help customers over the phone only, but if the customer has a PC and can
give us remote access then I will do the computer and guide the customer to
do the headset part.

The refund query answer  that i have mentioned as per my current knowledge
about headphone company refund policy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The above scenarios I have mentioned as an email because I felt these
queries were likely to be in an email format.

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 4:45 PM Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> sorry read Japanese for English
> ------------------------------
> *From:* Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Thursday, June 16, 2022 4:45 PM
> *To:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
> *Cc:* Pritish Nandi (LSM) <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* Written Test
>
> Hi,
>
> Please write an email reply in Japanese to the customer based on the
> scenarios below. You need not know the processes, just write a general
> reply based on what you would do as a customer support representative
> should the customer approach you with these complaints.
>
> *Customer 1.: Hello, I have no sound in my Bluetooth Headset. Please help
> me urgently! Tobias*
>
>
>
> *Customer 2.: Good day, I would like to return my headset, as the ear pads
> are disintegrating already after one year of use. Please give me a refund.
> Greetings! Anja Schneider*
>
>
> Kind regards,
> Deeksha
>