Subject: Updates required by Sept 2022 – Slack’s supported app version and system requirements are changing
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 21:26:31 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9000a605cd21f226c3767ea462ccd1aab149800964fd4e7f1da2dc47e2e2c7fcbaab0a0c82b57a69925270bf056cfe98a18cb184fe3b9e15 

 14 April 2022
Slack admin notice

Updates required to continue using Slack

Hi,

Users in one or more of the workspaces that you manage are affected by upcoming changes to Slack’s system requirements.

Beginning 1st September 2022, Slack will be ending support for the following app and browser versions. As a result, users on the app and browser versions below will need to update to continue using Slack.

Slack desktop app: 4.19.3 and below
 
Slack mobile app: 21.08.20 and below

Browsers: Edge 89, Firefox 87, Chrome 89

Also, starting 1st September 2022, the following operating systems (OS) will no longer be supported. Users will still be able to access Slack if they’re using a supported app version, but they will not receive app updates. To keep your company’s data safe and secure, we strongly recommend that your users update their systems as soon as possible.

Mac OS: 10.13 and below

Windows OS: Windows 10 version 2004 and below; Windows 10 server 2004 and below

Android OS: 8.1 and below

Questions? We're here to help! Email us at 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] .

Thank you,

Slack

Learn more

Read 
https://slack.com/help/articles/115002037526-System-requirements-for-using-Slack 
Slack’s system requirements 

Take a look at 
https://slack.com/help/articles/1500001836081-Slacks-deprecation-schedule 
Slack’s support life cycle 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9000a605cd21f22689c515c16855417aad9c77b8088313e47dc7bbff66ff51880894d7dc00d649d022e49fa1497d2deff8fad69c4314fc4e 

©2022 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9000a605cd21f22673c80c130d482d3e9e0a7d5303d23ee3c1ddf6e61c4dbc6ece8bddda01a928b80a375977ba18ee947b0d04d28ec3bf6c 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9000a605cd21f2267820d1562f8f6455f01852cbed7ef38f1f5227d43d2aeaec63083042aa5d906d19ba35fd7d2d4d3aa446b349d5d8a4e10cef41d4abc7cbcc 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9000a605cd21f226ffc62c08093aa8bfaa35bbbb3bfb80a2060738c3b723201d78f0f32a6f7aca29776945c6a1bf84179f4cb90e7d1fb1338c9c42e556e576e7 
Policies 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9000a605cd21f2269ef84f15e6da539b9ed5c48a09b75251ec26306f4efc90d8518f8482ad36eb5a2aeb55fc2a571f5217fc56626f1aaa07 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9000a605cd21f226a62bb9007373a61f7e32604d1d221eecbb32f8780b067f72d082afe32ab7c39ad0b7d7ac6cfe8431962fb888ef347763 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7b2e4f5c651ddb91db9e9f836092c8ce85e36d45c51aefdf67bc04d39ae5b081750abd30488f0f561403d32b08a389ecb2251fba8d92ffae959662a603ebcdc47539b7660ebf71917f55f70f45105f39 
View in browser