Subject: Masumi Adachi and Saurabh Dadu
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Masumi Adachi <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 15:53:03 +0000

Event Name: Interviews

Please select a date and time to schedule an interview on Zoom.

Please join online on Zoom for your Interview

Location: This is a Zoom web conference.

You can join this meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85246555204

One tap mobile:
+1 929 205 6099,,85246555204#
+1 301 715 8592,,85246555204#

You can also dial in using your phone.
US: +1 929 205 6099, +1 301 715 8592, +1 312 626 6799, +1 669 900 6833, +1 253 215 8782, +1 346 248 7799
Meeting ID: 852-465-55204

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keuZgPZ0O0

Need to make changes to this event?
Cancel: https://calendly.com/cancellations/1496ead0-99a7-4036-9d31-a12c85a39c01
Reschedule: https://calendly.com/reschedulings/1496ead0-99a7-4036-9d31-a12c85a39c01

Powered by Calendly https://calendly.com/