Subject: Thamires Gaspar Wajima and Saurabh Dadu
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Thamires Gaspar Wajima <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 15:51:42 +0000

Event Name: Interviews

Please select a date and time to schedule an interview on Zoom.

Please join at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9979579386 for your Zoom Interview

Location: This is a Zoom web conference.

You can join this meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82316055362

One tap mobile:
+1 312 626 6799,,82316055362#
+1 929 205 6099,,82316055362#

You can also dial in using your phone.
US: +1 312 626 6799, +1 929 205 6099, +1 301 715 8592, +1 346 248 7799, +1 669 900 6833, +1 253 215 8782
Meeting ID: 823-160-55362

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kialZWUzX

Please share anything that will help prepare for our meeting.: I am currently doing my studies at UTS College every Tuesday and Thursday from 10am to 1pm, and I would like to know if this would put my application at risk. Thank you.

Need to make changes to this event?
Cancel: https://calendly.com/cancellations/eeba8306-b933-4cec-be79-5655d58c5236
Reschedule: https://calendly.com/reschedulings/eeba8306-b933-4cec-be79-5655d58c5236

Powered by Calendly https://calendly.com/