Subject: Don’t miss your spot to supercharge team performance in 2022
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 21:30:12 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c28570b427c7e50a8582b062d79a93aa033a22058dcc63298783ed505907ddfa9d97bcabdb085b9694528280064632934fe 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c28712d18c26c3a745f1c59ca1c110da3d6cd0184222303f7a38cd84ad99eb8d443c56d0b57433d374b3db1bf3bd75d36d62f17a2dc0819805a 
Don’t miss your spot to supercharge team performance in 2022
 
16 December 2021 

 10:00am - 11:00am AEDT

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c28712d18c26c3a745f1c59ca1c110da3d6cd0184222303f7a38cd84ad99eb8d443c56d0b57433d374b3db1bf3bd75d36d62f17a2dc0819805a 
REGISTER NOW 

Hi there,

Be inspired by professional mentor and coach, Ben Crowe, four-time world record holder, Emma McKeon, and the man on a mission to improve as many lives as possible Dr Jordan Nguyen.

 Our panelists will share their secrets for individual success, team success, and staying at the forefront of innovation.

 Don’t miss out on your once in a lifetime chance to supercharge your team's performance. 

 Are you in?

 FEATURED SPEAKERS

Ben Crowe

Emma McKeon

Dr Jordan Nguyen

Slack Sessions: Festive Edition
Thursday, 16 December 2021 | 10:00am - 11:00am AEDT

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c28712d18c26c3a745f1c59ca1c110da3d6cd0184222303f7a38cd84ad99eb8d443c56d0b57433d374b3db1bf3bd75d36d62f17a2dc0819805a 
REGISTER NOW 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c2822d0eec5ce7b04680560f494c9de89559a270d0da5d0bc5a57006b0c01a943d2c62b7054f38e05c6a5215d6e1ad1720f 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c28e3c208740557d2918c6e3b8068ba12fb80e5f81c1b776652b73d9ce9b9870d26c15e3c09ad5ebe158554800fb37f11a4 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c28e70262e7c582789649abfb8f9906bb211b09d258ed669745963eae556f989e4821cb1780418f97a3b09394843cd75d5f 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c28d4cbe9357d33489c54129e74401a1aa0692d293871bc51e3028e93158285b0829296eb1a734409e29423fd115c606bcb 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c2848d5d4ecf7c6c735de6dd3b4de034e1313b1d1a3689f1b63580378d62cfa4cebaa39301d48ce30d8e9dea8d30c0cfed4 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c28570b427c7e50a8582b062d79a93aa033a22058dcc63298783ed505907ddfa9d97bcabdb085b9694528280064632934fe 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c28114000e586b1ddb6c0917d4db2ffcf72a3adffb4873faa5caba8aa294c39fcb8f7b46e166bab152493e1856e7b7e1a87f441a47be7b2c8a3 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c288b3d2885159db785f361a4d81bd15a6a41721c650cc896b0d0338bcec98a66aa57d1d9bbfba62bf1780fbcbb4aa35e2d7b7e816d65e2e125 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c288ec12998201cdf3d1316f3703c85239c121041af59b1d92b9d974ba6fa7ef1b65cdfb556ff592cf1dd29a21e0eb6970eecf34ebd5189b2c3 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c28b6b4a08068630568bcad4e8552d55295e7775f5f7de3485c0eaccfb33adfdfd8d1e8b5d32e9b0126f197f2e0bd198d8e 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=237d22365a2d2c28e33e3b863605a1659351cbf37fbbcd25cb61a98a33f54e13824acd6215dddc723a815f35f527a78103318af92d60fb21 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b23c373640183e81999e3bfa3a52049cad73d13026757b473b7f3c0963f8e51fde2dda42545e4cce6af8d9ab802b87be3913dc0b2e409743f231dd77c08b6f696dacde002ec0224b73619cc55ef56ae0 
View in browser