Subject: Lessons to supercharge team performance in 2022
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 17:53:27 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281b803274c378f250eab0716d4e1e750b5baa70385182bd27a6214f77aa58cbca7ee91ec8e7c202cc626d6cd73a91f33480c3fe186447564731 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281bff3c7c9758a78029f2db50b29b1f41bc7fa9468b1e5e17d103e67111d8206bb85eef73f172424173edde0bc29eb20dc0bb144d0650294356 
Slack Sessions: 
 Festive Edition

16 December 2021 

 10:00am - 11:00am AEDT

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281bff3c7c9758a78029f2db50b29b1f41bc7fa9468b1e5e17d103e67111d8206bb85eef73f172424173edde0bc29eb20dc0bb144d0650294356 
REGISTER NOW 

Hi there,

Join us for the next Slack Sessions as the world’s best bring you lessons to supercharge team performance in 2022. 

During this virtual panel, you’ll be inspired by:
 
	- Ben Crowe, professional mentor and the driver behind Ash Barty, Stephanie Gilmore and Dylan Alcott’s sporting success who will teach you about the mindset you need for limitless success.
	- Emma McKeon, four-time world record holder, who will share her secrets for performing in the moment.
	- Dr Jordan Nguyen, a man on a mission to improve as many lives as possible with his revolutionary technologies, who will teach you about how to be the innovator.

Join us to unlock your limitless performance. 

Are you in? 

 FEATURED SPEAKERS

Ben Crowe

Emma McKeon

Dr Jordan Nguyen

Slack Sessions: Festive Edition
Thursday, 16 December 2021 | 10:00am - 11:00am AEDT

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281bff3c7c9758a78029f2db50b29b1f41bc7fa9468b1e5e17d103e67111d8206bb85eef73f172424173edde0bc29eb20dc0bb144d0650294356 
REGISTER NOW 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281b643b92f81ad0327c7db7fc611cbe6e282aa40838f4b786e23c4843bcbe5fc41379a55ba28780cdc57d589f0d693d32b61425469e83cc30a4 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281bfca4e07d17d3542b0d1a07a3da0c3e566911d2633a279927140ca4061da24524dc3221a3a96a23cb5a322c1a041a0d88e1295b5bd536ca44 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281bf0c7a8d5e9cfff3cd49db73d7a33f5d77f84650880c1560b594fff2591ed6c32f1929574865dc23258618d25bb7b777895d647d26adf4117 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281b30b5656848029e06e390b2994d2e7885e30548bc119f8d32b736857f8012d84d786cd02cb8a5a9c7f9c8f802a1f56a8e5dabe55191b1339d 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281b9e1af05f380741fd39d6f37a9cc80719ef08c5d5b0e218dfec2feebb9c0619fa24da554416abbdfd7ae7262b71967ae5d6e0d73c5148d823 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281b803274c378f250eab0716d4e1e750b5baa70385182bd27a6214f77aa58cbca7ee91ec8e7c202cc626d6cd73a91f33480c3fe186447564731 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281bea5dd1591273aedbbb6d4440d1ab6a13803ac8a7a5525cc9ee789058824031c4cbe01d7e17d3d89e9c0fd879354630726224e24797111072 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281bf7eace8d278d049e43760ded5c6aaded758e149cc7ad37d681e62618059168e7fd4f949597039aefd2a90ebd151f99dc669cdec182ed0589 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281b686d61a94ff039a4227bf7a565736f7585cf9049169f7da21e77cbc21ccb67550f7c7ae6015ebd9fe084b561c5ee15f50559d5fbc5335dcb 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281b6801dc03827a053c8f82bb21c8343b32a42e201af522f3574ecb32eb4b4d63a8651ac62332be22b7a13da104598e07f4bc31629120b82fb2 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d90835a9c465281b930cdabe1c9aa0ccb6802f63a238736cc85cb50d4111f272f1334db40fed57c0805c3e4693275d5f99a96a372a879345f2e08bd0d547749b 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b843e6d2ce86dacb7b40a743f09436d5668fac83bcedc98ef15e121b31e69828ab258d7fb4676d8070e89245c7e26b74c0f858d5c6455ffae94e991b09a8b2b6449c5c32b835b0fb6bab62a034e9f649 
View in browser