Subject: Diwali Roster for EPOS
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: deeksha <[email-masked]>, ashish dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 07:21:36 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

Can you check if this Roster can work? I have not spoken to the Individuals yet and will start to speak to them from tomorrow. 

All Non- Indians would come to the office and work full time. Indian Agent in APAC shift would also work full time. If they request for HD then we can consider, otherwise there shift would be over by afternoon. 

Agent 	Group 	Language 	Working time Time in CET 	Thursday 
Abhishek 	Quality 	ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Leave 
AJ 	Gaming-Enterprise 	ENG 	17:30-02:30 	Working as per Shift 
Anupam 	Gaming-Enterprise 	ENG 	08:00-17:00 	
Aprana 	Warranty 	ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Working Half Day 
Ashish 	Admin 	ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Working Half Day 
Bharat Bhushan 	Gaming 	ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Working as per Shift 
Daniele 	Warranty 	ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Working as per Shift 
Denisa 	Gaming-Enterprise 	GR-ENG 	08:00-13:00 	Working Half Day 
Emilian 	Gaming-Enterprise 	GR-ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Working as per Shift 
Grace 	Gaming-Enterprise 	FR-ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Working as per Shift 
Ismael 	Gaming-Enterprise 	FR-ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Working as per Shift 
Josie 	Gaming-Enterprise 	CH-ENG 	03:00-12:00 	Working as per Shift 
Levente 	Gaming-Enterprise 	GR-ENG 	08:00-17:00 	
Marika 	Gaming-Enterprise 	JP-ENG 	02:00-11:00 	Working as per Shift 
Moddsir 	Enterprise 	ENG 	17:30-02:30 	Working as per Shift 
Pravesh 	Gaming-Enterprise 	ENG 	01:00-10:00 	Working Half Day 
Pritish 	LSM Supervisor 	ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Working Half Day 
Ritesh 	Training 	ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Working Half Day 
Rosette 	Gaming-Enterprise 	FR-ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Working as per Shift 
Sebastian 	Gaming-Enterprise 	GR-ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Working as per Shift 
Shivangi 	Gaming-Enterprise 	ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Working Half Day 
Tudor 	Gamin 	GR-ENG 	08:00-17:00 	Working as per Shift 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi