Subject: [utu] Re: Cash refund
From: "Lily (utu)" <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:11:14 +0000

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

This ticket (#792) has been updated.

----------------------------------------------

Lily, Oct 25, 2021, 21:11 GMT+8

Hello Ammar,

Thank you for your enquiry. Please see below our response to your query.

When you choose Payment Card as your default Refund method, you can
receive up to 5% more on your tax refund only if you have entered a non-
EUR (€) currency card. This means that your credit card has to be issued
in any other currency except in EUR.

Assuming your tax refund is 1,000 EUR, and your payment card is issued
in USD, you will receive approximately 1,228 USD, subjected to the daily
exchange rate. This is inclusive of the 5% upsize.

If you have chosen a EUR card as a preferred payment method, you will
receive the same amount as shown on the tax refund form.

We hope you will choose utu Tax Free when shopping overseas and take
advantage of the additional ~5% more in tax refunds.

Best regards,
Lily
utu Support

----------------------------------------------

!*** Ammarhayani was not signed in when this comment was submitted. Learn more ***!

Ammarhayani, Oct 23, 2021, 2:27 GMT+8

Hello, i am new in this, i wanted to ask you, if my tax free amount shown in the form is lets say 1000 EUR and i choose as a preferred payment method credit card, I get back 1050 EUR? What if my card is a EUR card and the tax free form is in EUR as well? Thanks

--------------------------------
This email is a service from utu.

[P68QLO-D4KD]