Subject: New Windows 11 PCs have arrived
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 10:12:24 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b388549588a18a0ca9f0c319c93a40477a0f3b4453183aa181367157eacf9344831eb6b83c17539b9a826f4aa56ba14fae4942bfc16e8951ddba 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b388f755c020cad8277013e55443272ac501ae68d4d6045dd4ca98fbe33ffe58827daa736ee6c9d1d3ef688139aeb31ba450655df1ee083dcccb 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b388f755c020cad8277013e55443272ac501ae68d4d6045dd4ca98fbe33ffe58827daa736ee6c9d1d3ef688139aeb31ba450655df1ee083dcccb 
Windows 11 PCs are here
Family, friends, work, music—it’s all enhanced with the fresh new feel of a Windows 11 PC. With a broad choice of devices across style, price, features, and forms, you’re sure to find the right fit.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b388f755c020cad8277013e55443272ac501ae68d4d6045dd4ca98fbe33ffe58827daa736ee6c9d1d3ef688139aeb31ba450655df1ee083dcccb 
 Shop Windows 11 PCs 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b3887c5df291f7f466d16822ea203b7221aad15bcf43136e2e486a1f02779483a1ed1cfea221f3e87e15ce54dd9105d31045fc178d30cccbd45f 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b3887c5df291f7f466d16822ea203b7221aad15bcf43136e2e486a1f02779483a1ed1cfea221f3e87e15ce54dd9105d31045fc178d30cccbd45f 
Get a  fresh perspective
From a rejuvenated Start menu to new ways to connect to your favourite people, news, games, and content—Windows 11 is the place to think, express, and create in a natural way.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b3887c5df291f7f466d16822ea203b7221aad15bcf43136e2e486a1f02779483a1ed1cfea221f3e87e15ce54dd9105d31045fc178d30cccbd45f 
 See what’s new in Windows 11 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b388fba965962470dd3e5fe38a7c51e74277598df3f9d90a39f3b3ce449797bb4d576f2430d87052c39014b50e946dbdfd2d4842a910cffab0ea 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b388fba965962470dd3e5fe38a7c51e74277598df3f9d90a39f3b3ce449797bb4d576f2430d87052c39014b50e946dbdfd2d4842a910cffab0ea 
Transfer everything  with OneDrive
Instantly personalise any new Windows 11 device with OneDrive. Simply save and transfer your photos, files, and favourites when you’re ready.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b388fba965962470dd3e5fe38a7c51e74277598df3f9d90a39f3b3ce449797bb4d576f2430d87052c39014b50e946dbdfd2d4842a910cffab0ea 
 Learn how to transfer your files 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b388365313a00292adbe4dbb13d90bb2222af908550d5f27c2d69b3047059f669850b006468959d5a7cd159fa4ab95f4bda047418d37fce0211c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b388df7ebcb798054e48b7a6df53542fcce59e0113d1bb7b16d8811a6b212d3871b4994b4c9b3e185b1e55274da559e1ff428065a7d43f2ce0b6 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b388b22265a3b70749deab0e60f00cd62ae40246bb5c33530df99212821cd4bc5006b689ab47fba5d50fe9cbdab3cb376d94df23f2d1ca0d2741 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b3883554abb902c97a091529205d8e7dcbf455df155a1b1a208d6816742782bf76dd03f0d420778252b025ab7f184d3c98377bb1c14d13bf6f3f 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b388515362c8e5abe035f748282c9db178ed4112efba38a37198eee216784c7a477caf52308d76f28c3640622aa2d94f7724648f0ec5e20adb1a 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b46f817e0c7b388568c2ecc99bc266b143d93b99d6c7dd7a73aa186b076751edfca90c9fa9b37899538a48475ba7028d3c59b845332b55a6d195fe5e9db2d38 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=4a2e733da25646e6571abf8951002f31a97656fa04cb00fbbaf413d5c43cc70f7c4a7a1643d5cc5ea6b77373579bb8bff3aaafa560c9025a5935fbc07bcdd72e33cd0742879e14877c24d91f0c45d921 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052