Subject: New Windows 11 devices and more
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 08:05:06 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a71911916aaa4c2af820801651ec673dfecf0390488d828b54634ac8a2e0069917fdc71bf90ebf7a61d09255cdcac46a9850fce67b3dd8b53a6cb7a39 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a71911916ddc48ae6eaa2bdbfae5d3fea2b493ce4e6ee1a4156f57c1e1b98efa2427092c0a8f787a352f59a465c0024453c0a6b320a707f9816814cb5 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a71911916ddc48ae6eaa2bdbfae5d3fea2b493ce4e6ee1a4156f57c1e1b98efa2427092c0a8f787a352f59a465c0024453c0a6b320a707f9816814cb5 
New laptops from Surface, now with  Windows 11
Inspiration meets originality on new Surface laptops, designed to light up the best of Windows 11 and adapt to you.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a71911916ddc48ae6eaa2bdbfae5d3fea2b493ce4e6ee1a4156f57c1e1b98efa2427092c0a8f787a352f59a465c0024453c0a6b320a707f9816814cb5 
 See what’s new from Surface 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a7191191625b3b8d90900f08a08669ed49dadf931e7bdb2840d4d21fd64ed28c5ed93a382b6ac698e66e03b11106309d9b458e0053463d1b6c9f7b9d2 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a7191191625b3b8d90900f08a08669ed49dadf931e7bdb2840d4d21fd64ed28c5ed93a382b6ac698e66e03b11106309d9b458e0053463d1b6c9f7b9d2 
Maximise your productivity 
Access all the apps you need and multi-task with ease with tools like Snap Layouts, Desktops, and a new, more intuitive redocking experience.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a719119168cb91344c2b0a79da494810b9b9094ccab5b5bbdb9fda129c765c7fd6ee481941f7d8794b64cb68cc5fb63dbe2f01980c248b4f6efb3a8fa 
New ways  to connect
Connect instantly to the people you care about right from your desktop with Microsoft Teams.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a719119168cb91344c2b0a79da494810b9b9094ccab5b5bbdb9fda129c765c7fd6ee481941f7d8794b64cb68cc5fb63dbe2f01980c248b4f6efb3a8fa 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a719119164ea01aa91bb4092e0669366f0bab4a6aa1edb4110d34d314a905986acff19e59fd15b343ebf5f9b79cbad302294211e698bf8e83303908b3 
 Learn more about Windows 11 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a7191191655249d42ca5b1315050d47eaca067eac287e0ccab914cf783133950dfff36d6631578da58a2273e70ceee177114399d5aba46ee0582d1e4a 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a7191191655249d42ca5b1315050d47eaca067eac287e0ccab914cf783133950dfff36d6631578da58a2273e70ceee177114399d5aba46ee0582d1e4a 
Frequently asked questions about  Windows 11
Learn what you need to know to get Windows 11 on a compatible device, how to upgrade, or get a new Windows 11 device.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a7191191655249d42ca5b1315050d47eaca067eac287e0ccab914cf783133950dfff36d6631578da58a2273e70ceee177114399d5aba46ee0582d1e4a 
 See all FAQs 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a71911916693b28404af16ef76abc82d00e0a34322dd92f9de433ac8b4748e503c49d7f9778407a099e2745b7dffe78d9fc568901a4bbd400e1b5e666 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a71911916d7f519100b7e22d14f9364a1ed8e8a3d6bc5e4b7aed44732ed5736d28edaf26ccf8fe6ab816cfd6996873a80c80e136822f09f2c716e8207 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a719119160355bd2ba09fae4e399aea97e0b3994691b20447f65af698917bdf7fa25fea55bbdae4dca685d01c41f72626fb4e189a80c098f38b6a21b7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a71911916c4f5353d56552db879cf65d9621382ba169ec8433ed0b271225053b179f3da19e0fb460b4f2e5a86c9a99a63bdee19f5c47778edf73d790b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a71911916af6d15f890f55d2835505d8578f38b10a55fb55653ae3e50e35036e300ac91a5e6f98a206b9662d6e544314976ab069ab953ecc4af823dbb 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b7d6bb9a71911916d8e1d4eb3ef36f5dd03df4e2d69b7444d7ad95954e2a76adad97d8c7e07039c53ce9b9799bae2cf59e8842c94f09a7574a42e4611fd24d08 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=932bea597c32500161dd076bbbdf2ce102bce05ef9fb4014efd8a17519fa054199f76b04ee8d4aa16fe30edd113b1cf0133b87645dbcc24513c37434ec43cee52d41b099dcd5b4cebb5dd6b05649e901 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052