Subject: Interview - Allin/DE/EPOS
From: Darpan Arora <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], saurabh <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, pritish <[email-masked]>, Abhishek Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 05:24:21 -0700 (MST)

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: Interview - Allin/DE/EPOS 
Organizer: "Darpan Arora" <[email-masked]> 

Location: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78645994227?pwd=MW43RE9TRFo3UXZKZmswYjRsKzczZz0 
Time: Wednesday, September 8, 2021, 1:30:00 PM - 2:00:00 PM GMT +05:30 Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
 
Invitees: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked] 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi Allin, 

Please find the Zoom Meeting Link below: 

Darpan Arora is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. 

Topic: Interview - Allin/DE/EPOS 
Time: Sep 8, 2021 01:30 PM India 

Join Zoom Meeting 
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78645994227?pwd=MW43RE9TRFo3UXZKZmswYjRsKzczZz09 

Meeting ID: 786 4599 4227 
Passcode: HJ7tDD