Subject: Re: Abandoned Calls
From: ANUPAM TIWARI <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha <[email-masked]>
Cc: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, abhishek kumar <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 21:17:33 -0700 (MST)

Hi Deeksha, 
I don't have any information about the abandoned call, that's the time when i was making outbound calls. hence i assumed it was missed while on another call. 

Other than that i don't even take any breaks till noon and I am online even while chatting. I have had instances where I got missed calls but i've always informed Ashish on teams whenever that happened. 

Latest i got missed call was on 13th august, one that i am aware of and informed. One below is from 11th August I reported, but the time is different from one on the report. 

Thanks, 
Anupam Tiwari 

From: "Deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
To: "anupam tiwari" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]>, "saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "abhishek kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 7:21:12 AM 
Subject: Re: Abandoned Calls 

Pritish has checked that already Anupam. You were not on any other call. I am afraid this dismissive reply will not work so unless you can explain not being available on calls, this will NOT be acceptable 

Sent from my iPhone 

On 18 Aug 2021, at 06:42, ANUPAM TIWARI <[email-masked]> wrote: 

BQ_BEGIN

Hi Pritish, 
Possibly, I was on other call. 

Thanks, 
Anupam Tiwari. 

From: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Marika Fujita" <[email-masked]>, "anupam tiwari" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "abhishek kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 7:27:54 PM 
Subject: Abandoned Calls 

Hi Marika and Anupam, 

I have just done some checks on Abandoned calls for the APAC shift and found that there were 14 calls abandoned and 8 missed. 

Most of the calls abandoned are from the India Enterprise line and they are called out of business hours. However, I have found 4 calls to be missed due to you were not available to take calls. 

I was wondering what happened and why you were not available to take these calls? 

Note: OBH means "Out of Business Hours" and all times are in IST. All abandoned calls have a long wait time in the queue. 

Interaction ID 	Call Type 	Reason 	Agent Name 	Start Time 	End Time 	Waiting Time 	Phone Display Name 	Tags 
631ac118b74844f19ab4407ed3fb0b13 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/3/2021 17:33 	8/3/2021 17:35 	0:00:35 		australia_enterprise+english_enterprise 
bbc303e8b64a485ab2179dd74177f929 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/3/2021 18:05 	8/3/2021 18:17 	0:11:01 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise 
f77481eac50544bfa60979b43c13f1be 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/3/2021 20:48 	8/3/2021 20:59 	0:10:02 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise+english_enterprise 
03ccf6d7fe4747abbf80563647299a9e 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/3/2021 21:02 	8/3/2021 21:05 	0:02:03 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise+english_enterprise 
c97363233a604501b7d65b090567f484 	abandoned 	Agent on Break 		8/4/2021 10:49 	8/4/2021 10:49 	0:00:06 		japan_gaming 
453f71229bc34b999f797cc9e096c738 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/4/2021 17:37 	8/4/2021 17:44 	0:06:46 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise+english_enterprise 
610b5b88b0169f000e0359d7 	missed 	Cancelled 	Marika 	8/5/2021 9:01 	8/5/2021 9:01 	0:00:29 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 
610b60ef9fc1d10016d48ca0 	missed 	Cancelled 	Marika 	8/5/2021 9:24 	8/5/2021 9:24 	0:00:03 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 
9cc6e85f1d8c489c9379daf4bd2118f3 	abandoned 	Agent not available 	Anupam 	8/5/2021 10:21 	8/5/2021 10:24 	0:02:32 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise 
610b70f1d933f60016e7a205 	missed 	Cancelled 	Jessica 	8/5/2021 10:32 	8/5/2021 10:32 	0:00:05 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 
610b7e2d0ad9fe0012d680e3 	missed 	Cancelled 	Sebastian 	8/5/2021 11:29 	8/5/2021 11:29 	0:00:15 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 
8da3fcf4a47949aa95fd128d07d8955c 	abandoned 	Agent not available 	Marika 	8/6/2021 5:43 	8/6/2021 5:47 	0:03:53 		japan_gaming 
3d17f17a4ad647618b9a381299ede704 	abandoned 	Agent not available 	Anupam 	8/6/2021 6:38 	8/6/2021 6:41 	0:02:23 		australia_gaming+english_gaming 
11497e5dc65d4e0b9003d95caa5bbe6d 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/6/2021 21:16 	8/6/2021 21:16 	0:00:14 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise+english_enterprise 
611202b747fd1e0016c58a2b 	abandoned 	Agent on IB call 		8/10/2021 10:08 	8/10/2021 10:08 	0:00:06 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 
3e9abd06be2743a99af4778d25caeb07 	abandoned 	OBH 		8/10/2021 18:16 	8/10/2021 18:26 	0:09:38 	India Enterprise Temp Number 	india_enterprise 
124c0ac2f55342b0a61439dc81b8ea35 	abandoned 	Agent not available 	Anupam 	8/11/2021 6:31 	8/11/2021 6:39 	0:07:20 		australia_enterprise+english_enterprise 
2fc4f1e80b8441f8971699355a6c6100 	abandoned 	Agent on IB call 		8/11/2021 10:53 	8/11/2021 10:54 	0:00:01 		japan_gaming 
61138f6cc46e97001a898882 	missed 	Cancelled 	Anupam 	8/11/2021 14:20 	8/11/2021 14:20 	0:00:05 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 
61152c7352a25b00174bf612 	missed 	Cancelled 	Sebastian 	8/12/2021 19:43 	8/12/2021 19:43 	0:00:02 	Japan Enterprise Temp Number 	agents+japan_enterprise 
61152c91aea5a10017919343 	missed 	Cancelled 	Sebastian 	8/12/2021 19:43 	8/12/2021 19:43 	0:00:01 	Japan Enterprise Temp Number 	agents+japan_enterprise 
61160e8b1a16cf0017e7f1af 	missed 	Cancelled 	Anupam 	8/13/2021 11:47 	8/13/2021 11:47 	0:00:07 	Australia Gaming Temp Number 	agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi 

BQ_END