Subject: Re: Abandoned Calls
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: ANUPAM TIWARI <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, abhishek kumar <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 01:51:12 +0000

Pritish has checked that already Anupam. You were not on any other call. I am afraid this dismissive reply will not work so unless you can explain not being available on calls, this will NOT be acceptable

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Aug 2021, at 06:42, ANUPAM TIWARI <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Pritish,
Possibly, I was on other call.

Thanks,
Anupam Tiwari.

________________________________
From: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]>
To: "Marika Fujita" <[email-masked]>, "anupam tiwari" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "abhishek kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 7:27:54 PM
Subject: Abandoned Calls

Hi Marika and Anupam,

I have just done some checks on Abandoned calls for the APAC shift and found that there were 14 calls abandoned and 8 missed.

Most of the calls abandoned are from the India Enterprise line and they are called out of business hours. However, I have found 4 calls to be missed due to you were not available to take calls.

I was wondering what happened and why you were not available to take these calls?

Note: OBH means "Out of Business Hours" and all times are in IST. All abandoned calls have a long wait time in the queue.

Interaction ID  Call Type       Reason  Agent Name      Start Time      End Time        Waiting Time    Phone Display Name      Tags
631ac118b74844f19ab4407ed3fb0b13        abandoned       OBH             8/3/2021 17:33  8/3/2021 17:35  0:00:35         australia_enterprise+english_enterprise
bbc303e8b64a485ab2179dd74177f929        abandoned       OBH             8/3/2021 18:05  8/3/2021 18:17  0:11:01 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise
f77481eac50544bfa60979b43c13f1be        abandoned       OBH             8/3/2021 20:48  8/3/2021 20:59  0:10:02 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise+english_enterprise
03ccf6d7fe4747abbf80563647299a9e        abandoned       OBH             8/3/2021 21:02  8/3/2021 21:05  0:02:03 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise+english_enterprise
c97363233a604501b7d65b090567f484        abandoned       Agent on Break          8/4/2021 10:49  8/4/2021 10:49  0:00:06         japan_gaming
453f71229bc34b999f797cc9e096c738        abandoned       OBH             8/4/2021 17:37  8/4/2021 17:44  0:06:46 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise+english_enterprise
610b5b88b0169f000e0359d7        missed  Cancelled       Marika  8/5/2021 9:01   8/5/2021 9:01   0:00:29 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming
610b60ef9fc1d10016d48ca0        missed  Cancelled       Marika  8/5/2021 9:24   8/5/2021 9:24   0:00:03 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming
9cc6e85f1d8c489c9379daf4bd2118f3        abandoned       Agent not available     Anupam  8/5/2021 10:21  8/5/2021 10:24  0:02:32 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise
610b70f1d933f60016e7a205        missed  Cancelled       Jessica 8/5/2021 10:32  8/5/2021 10:32  0:00:05 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming
610b7e2d0ad9fe0012d680e3        missed  Cancelled       Sebastian       8/5/2021 11:29  8/5/2021 11:29  0:00:15 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming
8da3fcf4a47949aa95fd128d07d8955c        abandoned       Agent not available     Marika  8/6/2021 5:43   8/6/2021 5:47   0:03:53         japan_gaming
3d17f17a4ad647618b9a381299ede704        abandoned       Agent not available     Anupam  8/6/2021 6:38   8/6/2021 6:41   0:02:23         australia_gaming+english_gaming
11497e5dc65d4e0b9003d95caa5bbe6d        abandoned       OBH             8/6/2021 21:16  8/6/2021 21:16  0:00:14 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise+english_enterprise
611202b747fd1e0016c58a2b        abandoned       Agent on IB call                8/10/2021 10:08 8/10/2021 10:08 0:00:06 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming
3e9abd06be2743a99af4778d25caeb07        abandoned       OBH             8/10/2021 18:16 8/10/2021 18:26 0:09:38 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise
124c0ac2f55342b0a61439dc81b8ea35        abandoned       Agent not available     Anupam  8/11/2021 6:31  8/11/2021 6:39  0:07:20         australia_enterprise+english_enterprise
2fc4f1e80b8441f8971699355a6c6100        abandoned       Agent on IB call                8/11/2021 10:53 8/11/2021 10:54 0:00:01         japan_gaming
61138f6cc46e97001a898882        missed  Cancelled       Anupam  8/11/2021 14:20 8/11/2021 14:20 0:00:05 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming
61152c7352a25b00174bf612        missed  Cancelled       Sebastian       8/12/2021 19:43 8/12/2021 19:43 0:00:02 Japan Enterprise Temp Number    agents+japan_enterprise
61152c91aea5a10017919343        missed  Cancelled       Sebastian       8/12/2021 19:43 8/12/2021 19:43 0:00:01 Japan Enterprise Temp Number    agents+japan_enterprise
61160e8b1a16cf0017e7f1af        missed  Cancelled       Anupam  8/13/2021 11:47 8/13/2021 11:47 0:00:07 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming

Regards,
Pritish Nandi