Subject: Re: Abandoned Calls
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, anupam tiwari <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, abhishek kumar <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 14:04:22 +0000

Anupam, this has happened before as well and was discussed with you. Please explain why this happened. This is not acceptable at all

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, 17 August 2021 at 7:27 PM
To: Marika Fujita JP PH <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, anupam tiwari <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, abhishek kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Abandoned Calls

Hi Marika and Anupam,

I have just done some checks on Abandoned calls for the APAC shift and found that there were 14 calls abandoned and 8 missed.

Most of the calls abandoned are from the India Enterprise line and they are called out of business hours. However, I have found 4 calls to be missed due to you were not available to take calls.

I was wondering what happened and why you were not available to take these calls?

Note: OBH means "Out of Business Hours" and all times are in IST. All abandoned calls have a long wait time in the queue.

Interaction ID  Call Type       Reason  Agent Name      Start Time      End Time        Waiting Time    Phone Display Name      Tags
631ac118b74844f19ab4407ed3fb0b13        abandoned       OBH             8/3/2021 17:33  8/3/2021 17:35  0:00:35         australia_enterprise+english_enterprise
bbc303e8b64a485ab2179dd74177f929        abandoned       OBH             8/3/2021 18:05  8/3/2021 18:17  0:11:01 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise
f77481eac50544bfa60979b43c13f1be        abandoned       OBH             8/3/2021 20:48  8/3/2021 20:59  0:10:02 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise+english_enterprise
03ccf6d7fe4747abbf80563647299a9e        abandoned       OBH             8/3/2021 21:02  8/3/2021 21:05  0:02:03 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise+english_enterprise
c97363233a604501b7d65b090567f484        abandoned       Agent on Break          8/4/2021 10:49  8/4/2021 10:49  0:00:06         japan_gaming
453f71229bc34b999f797cc9e096c738        abandoned       OBH             8/4/2021 17:37  8/4/2021 17:44  0:06:46 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise+english_enterprise
610b5b88b0169f000e0359d7        missed  Cancelled       Marika  8/5/2021 9:01   8/5/2021 9:01   0:00:29 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming
610b60ef9fc1d10016d48ca0        missed  Cancelled       Marika  8/5/2021 9:24   8/5/2021 9:24   0:00:03 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming
9cc6e85f1d8c489c9379daf4bd2118f3        abandoned       Agent not available     Anupam  8/5/2021 10:21  8/5/2021 10:24  0:02:32 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise
610b70f1d933f60016e7a205        missed  Cancelled       Jessica 8/5/2021 10:32  8/5/2021 10:32  0:00:05 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming
610b7e2d0ad9fe0012d680e3        missed  Cancelled       Sebastian       8/5/2021 11:29  8/5/2021 11:29  0:00:15 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming
8da3fcf4a47949aa95fd128d07d8955c        abandoned       Agent not available     Marika  8/6/2021 5:43   8/6/2021 5:47   0:03:53         japan_gaming
3d17f17a4ad647618b9a381299ede704        abandoned       Agent not available     Anupam  8/6/2021 6:38   8/6/2021 6:41   0:02:23         australia_gaming+english_gaming
11497e5dc65d4e0b9003d95caa5bbe6d        abandoned       OBH             8/6/2021 21:16  8/6/2021 21:16  0:00:14 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise+english_enterprise
611202b747fd1e0016c58a2b        abandoned       Agent on IB call                8/10/2021 10:08 8/10/2021 10:08 0:00:06 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming
3e9abd06be2743a99af4778d25caeb07        abandoned       OBH             8/10/2021 18:16 8/10/2021 18:26 0:09:38 India Enterprise Temp Number    india_enterprise
124c0ac2f55342b0a61439dc81b8ea35        abandoned       Agent not available     Anupam  8/11/2021 6:31  8/11/2021 6:39  0:07:20         australia_enterprise+english_enterprise
2fc4f1e80b8441f8971699355a6c6100        abandoned       Agent on IB call                8/11/2021 10:53 8/11/2021 10:54 0:00:01         japan_gaming
61138f6cc46e97001a898882        missed  Cancelled       Anupam  8/11/2021 14:20 8/11/2021 14:20 0:00:05 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming
61152c7352a25b00174bf612        missed  Cancelled       Sebastian       8/12/2021 19:43 8/12/2021 19:43 0:00:02 Japan Enterprise Temp Number    agents+japan_enterprise
61152c91aea5a10017919343        missed  Cancelled       Sebastian       8/12/2021 19:43 8/12/2021 19:43 0:00:01 Japan Enterprise Temp Number    agents+japan_enterprise
61160e8b1a16cf0017e7f1af        missed  Cancelled       Anupam  8/13/2021 11:47 8/13/2021 11:47 0:00:07 Australia Gaming Temp Number    agents+australia_gaming+english_gaming

Regards,
Pritish Nandi