Subject: Re: Ebay Request- URGENT
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sona Kala . Chakma" <[email-masked]>, Ajeet Singh <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 21:45:44 +0530 (IST)

Hi All, 

This has been replied to. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]>, "Sona Kala . Chakma" <[email-masked]>, "Ajeet Singh" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Deeksha Dadu" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 7:49:13 AM 
Subject: Ebay Request- URGENT 

Press the Enter key to open the contact card." autoid="_pe_a"Jim Mihal <[email-masked]> 
Reply all | 

To: 
[email-masked]; 
Fri 20-Nov-15 6:12 AM 

mihalj (eBay ID) sent a message about Journey to the Center Of The Earth, 1959, DVD New #140887231664 
Here are links to the photos you requested to facilitate a return of $7.70 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Mdv6Zu9VZ7VV9NZ25seDBGVzA/view?usp=sharing 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Mdv6Zu9VZ7OHl6OGdoUmxuQkU/view?usp=sharing 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Mdv6Zu9VZ7S252czhoOEFSVkk/view?usp=sharing 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Mdv6Zu9VZ7Nmh4MmNJQzJlcTQ/view?usp=sharing 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Mdv6Zu9VZ7cHZhbndzS3UxX0U/view?usp=sharing 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Mdv6Zu9VZ7UVRxcXNQMURnWU0/view?usp=sharing 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Mdv6Zu9VZ7UVRxcXNQMURnWU0/view?usp=sharing 
If you request, I can attach these large files rather than provide links to the individual photos but that would require a large amount of bandwidth. 

Jim 
Jim and Jan Mihal 
[email-masked] 

Regards