Subject: Feel the Power of Next Level Design
From: "EPOS Gaming" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 13:01:48 -0600
List-Id: <510000007.xt.local>

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a52f4065fac1b1a24a1efcfe7e730f420b246b56cb4fee3356126075ea69119e82e3639a9c9c0e8aeb825b4a7f5cee18c35 
Products      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a52c63d56f367009085bf887d54e46e51af7e6e71c9c48bc10119cfc8c7ddccf288483a81aecf9d8e21f6a0fc5fbba31913 
Partnerships      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a5225c8bf6ffdcb81882a13cf2ae0bae714e837f5b734d1b190815d01a8509a2348e223bc1aed3ab9141c12d4fe55afdbeb 
Support 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a527bed210b37f359bf2a9c1af9ff09b64de9d03564e541abe1afc4a7624a57b47d1c99fd7b9f8a5fc629b0c07574288bbc 

Your Stream, Your Voice
The new B20 streaming microphone captures and transmits your voice and game audio effortlessly in broadcast quality. 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a527bed210b37f359bf2a9c1af9ff09b64de9d03564e541abe1afc4a7624a57b47d1c99fd7b9f8a5fc629b0c07574288bbc 

Hassle-free USB connection
Plug-and-play for hassle-free ease of setup and use.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a527bed210b37f359bf2a9c1af9ff09b64de9d03564e541abe1afc4a7624a57b47d1c99fd7b9f8a5fc629b0c07574288bbc 

Designed for Quality Content
The B20 is as elegant as it is powerful. Delicate electronics are protected in solid aluminum housing while looking undeniably sleek on-stream.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a527bed210b37f359bf2a9c1af9ff09b64de9d03564e541abe1afc4a7624a57b47d1c99fd7b9f8a5fc629b0c07574288bbc 
Buy now 

You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up for our EPOS Gaming newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us, you may 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a52390b151cb8bf82964c7c762f452b0fb8f278e5f23e6d2329f314939cf0fbcb54e882d7602e1db90cb2abc31377e63be2 
unsubscribe here.EPOS

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a524c8874f9b866ca8bd8302536d14bc65188d71f98d9f03ebe4abcd9cd552804295da7fe4735f0de5133ba62483a1e6d19 
About us 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a52bd2651d485c4df5f66691f8e1e7cab642016eadc13fcb05c27b42bd7bd79f0d7ca7a406153faf98ad6071fec80e1d224 
Pressroom 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a527dc9a6a1417f1a4a3a255971d4cd51d59a87973fcf0b4aa3371b95d980ff92607a6bd98ca0f047e2c667c0ba25d6b878 
Careers 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a52b8832a15834301f00db12912f6da91109876a4a9b5061f8dcda05609184b9f82f6743382996f486f1a2cacbcba44b022 
Contact us 
Service

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a526c7e56d6d71ce9b72b940166f247c84cbf45b13312806ad273a922696bff26965f775d32b75a0f7bd9466a4c992b796f 
Track my order 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a52b565d386be6b50214c4b37623a6e147678d5ffa5ce118680e31a393e1061148f6f9027623a5b8b379ebdecec02f2859b 
Help Center 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a5259b268bce5005c59a889e32bcd4e8baf38571236228de0787f3eb242069524eb98fb162cae743c4e80077f57b19a5ea6 
Delivery & shipping 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a529b90ae1d25eabe828a60e690082844614289c38e00fe1951c36399cfc2392e5044467fd8f0c1028915a8f9acf8053a8f 
Shipping Covid-19 updates 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a52779f3f1b730fffb556793b2764d75db66af60ffdf1f413f400e4400382ef60ae7ccb0658ac85809ca1dd506e19e7b7cb 
Returns & Refunds 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a524858d06e9b0e7ab62b17be4e5114796617542e8a03db9f0f3870eea4c7e79b72004282c366534b5871d7f2c8186c0761 
Conditions of sale 

https://view.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=157e0bd08304153419d01a6599d0c2efce2cb5ce0483f6f198443e3fd7e5172c219ff104928becd98bd8ee3776e0e4038a4828bb1e091e26f6122d0135b7ad743c13482c5a06cd31 
View this email in browser 

(c) 2021 by EPOS
EPOS A/S Industriparken 27 DK-2750 Ballerup Denmark 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a52f84f5b58b5fc15d22e5c799d2bcfeba5865953a93f32cabb17d827dcaaa4823d790a69e78fbbfa433662c797eb7e566c 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a52e580fccb452f447548eb740d86f7963c1afcb753d47eb08144cec853ac6f8f6ce82905c93a5060f1c723828404c2fc23 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a52cd33d219f2c3c33f5d9e024e6bfe882f2a4c4b99464509702da475c2d296e856f5c369d4a4ff3a79be2ae83a8c3e037c 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=5ed834427b347a5235da52056cfc8cd712797b8051cacd1d5608ac1453b7d63da1c0f45d403f221c1f5283486cc97ce750cc56290bcfe9f4