Subject: Great Content Starts with Pro Audio
From: "EPOS Gaming" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 07:01:41 -0600
List-Id: <510000007.xt.local>

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374726d1999c9b6020b38a69e150d33984bef1650e2ca1f6c35dda89d5067f8b1d2a6dc09ff96afacc4ac632910b7b25679 
Products      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb903744f0f06d2fbd664dde44c47e3497665f3b40197e4c33456171f04150213821e519e327502cd2d9f1afc98d1db577f3ca7 
Partnerships      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb9037476f26a1baff18acc627d09164072690ddb6c44ba9cd1794ca81fd6b78bef926227577c4154c4ae7fa6ed0c4c7742f669 
Support 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374bf6e3d30c98b44f5861fc75d2c3d56ab4dcf56e9603bb71893c0341ac0e5c0c9f28fa9805c8025da159da5f7ecb75299 

Your Stream, Your Voice
The new B20 streaming microphone captures and transmits your voice and game audio effortlessly in broadcast quality. 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374bf6e3d30c98b44f5861fc75d2c3d56ab4dcf56e9603bb71893c0341ac0e5c0c9f28fa9805c8025da159da5f7ecb75299 
Buy now 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374bf6e3d30c98b44f5861fc75d2c3d56ab4dcf56e9603bb71893c0341ac0e5c0c9f28fa9805c8025da159da5f7ecb75299 

Hassle-free USB connection
Plug-and-play for hassle-free ease of setup and use.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374bf6e3d30c98b44f5861fc75d2c3d56ab4dcf56e9603bb71893c0341ac0e5c0c9f28fa9805c8025da159da5f7ecb75299 
Buy now 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374bf6e3d30c98b44f5861fc75d2c3d56ab4dcf56e9603bb71893c0341ac0e5c0c9f28fa9805c8025da159da5f7ecb75299 

Designed for Quality Content
The B20 is as elegant as it is powerful. Delicate electronics are protected in solid aluminum housing while looking undeniably sleek on-stream.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374bf6e3d30c98b44f5861fc75d2c3d56ab4dcf56e9603bb71893c0341ac0e5c0c9f28fa9805c8025da159da5f7ecb75299 
Buy now 

You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up for our EPOS Gaming newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us, you may 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374235fac7e00d6701462a0351472f4f77cb3d8fa0778fb8d114b31efbe0fe24d20db47b820778e2bb0828c40d0a9f42380 
unsubscribe here.EPOS

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb903744229616c7c32c376e299d0c4242d47c32ab5906a9c1beca303531ecccfa40e7ee8a47f89f343dde9f75202fde4ba81ec 
About us 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb903748cba51a284f2835decc204f7682b4f0e3b1a66655ab1d9a23e74647df3bee37a9f735ff28f5f6d33b045f2577c1fad90 
Pressroom 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb903744df8e01af7e2f5dc20fd85074e9ad8edf03f544063d10f408f09e650b196c80975bcc00f36d3a980620d23f5d737ffc7 
Careers 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb9037497d3ce9fac28d3e1ae9d87b4c60a65f0f8fcdbf6525eead186d128909391a0a8575c3ee5dfc6019b87062c8b2e727ef8 
Contact us 
Service

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374407db3a3544ad976ed330ca3b5def09b955a0f86d79b57a06f6c2d1d192b482e8337c5ea12cc6a8bd25bc724461d98fd 
Track my order 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374fe6a54bb731b4aa3eecb0d7f222188c19d168871f6b48ba23374fede8ace7f4de7aee51e967eb91bbc49f785be499d79 
Help Center 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb903742e0d3e08214855bb711abe0ffee7b196b7f4376592230d8c2623bfcb407a9ea22f62cd5bc7c7c789913f6e9aed5b7c86 
Delivery & shipping 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374c9974a4620adb414b2bf8a947e7d76b473d40cc586795b959b71ac441c7d081a9c046448180684ad4da2804fb9294e1a 
Shipping Covid-19 updates 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374d718d4f3290fbec9b19e5e6d58c77d4e0ff0e8b335fc175dd938d64e5752249b1f321e629b2972c128beba1b6a75481a 
Returns & Refunds 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb9037499cb7488a83276334cf871c9748c5ae3000241f249ec4b77d01eec60414e63cc51feb3745959ccc7e87580677e6bab08 
Conditions of sale 

https://view.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=3bb367bdf529cd930ffd792bf485da91e26bda0805b14afddb43bc46b19fff519be6355b2206fcdd02f542d04a2f056dd44d4a67f6b383c3cef942459462a113d22ef72a3131b35b 
View this email in browser 

(c) 2021 by EPOS
EPOS A/S Industriparken 27 DK-2750 Ballerup Denmark 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374bbea8f3c13a6c2f6454bcd61dd9b40f4c03f9c19a9e87d9ee6cb34f974cf887e45dbf42bae4a1916baae78b8b7d1c7ba 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb903743285ef7e57237399bf76b639101dcfc186a0cc76702dc880ecfe1b11d7421f2dfc3090ba0d751d728483f7e443bffb96 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb903749598ca497755df1f39ffe9c42ad5486a6bb970564d07e10856d7ac5b482079a18a9a485392595e1b08f27cedb96c5a19 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=07258bba0eb90374ef570fa5001e5e7fd60e4384e463bd6d7a44335e691916c6bdc7c0373d2b9f993902c4ba589b15a090e73fd9f5a3b9f8