Subject: You can still be part of Frontiers Asia Pacific
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 22:24:27 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c1843ed3e1b57be189dc408afb7e0169a22bf09f1059dadcc8a24046156b4df5b6744a99da4898f0f9e2e723be9510dd41652 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c1843ff71bdc4a343e0e0dade408d3d22977177a95823a7d4b1457ce3a8160075f75b207ff50ac6f4c49f1b4da1eec6074bdf5e97af9afd312548 
We saved you a spot 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c1843ff71bdc4a343e0e0dade408d3d22977177a95823a7d4b1457ce3a8160075f75b207ff50ac6f4c49f1b4da1eec6074bdf5e97af9afd312548 
REGISTER NOW 

We were so excited to bring Frontiers to you this month and for the chance to reinvent the future of work together. Luckily, there’s plenty of time left to do that.

You can register today to get full access to all Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific content. Tune in to exclusive recorded sessions to learn from Slack customers and industry leaders. Get their strategies and insights to help your organisation be more connected, inclusive and flexible. 

 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c1843ff71bdc4a343e0e0dade408d3d22977177a95823a7d4b1457ce3a8160075f75b207ff50ac6f4c49f1b4da1eec6074bdf5e97af9afd312548 
REGISTER NOW 

What’s available
 
Our opening keynote, along with all breakout sessions and demos, are now available on demand. Registration gets you access to the event platform, where you’ll have until 11:59 p.m. BST on 18 June to catch up on anything you missed. 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c1843ff71bdc4a343e0e0dade408d3d22977177a95823a7d4b1457ce3a8160075f75b207ff50ac6f4c49f1b4da1eec6074bdf5e97af9afd312548 
GET A PREVIEW &zwnj;  &rarr;

Don’t miss out on all that Frontiers Asia Pacific had to offer

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c1843ff71bdc4a343e0e0dade408d3d22977177a95823a7d4b1457ce3a8160075f75b207ff50ac6f4c49f1b4da1eec6074bdf5e97af9afd312548 
REGISTER NOW 

Follow #SlackFrontiers as we share highlights and more

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c1843486ee344c22c51faae82a0cb60731cd35988bf6bb10b4c8c8f6dcb185441497e6412be84a858325ec941a9df880fc6e0 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c184345fbe5794077c120be729705c49fa477385f99eca2dc2ab9dd5936c54d3e9a53349276d4b92707bb9e8062c783a819b0 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c1843fa18a98909d1e724ce3dd75622f479f8a608671ea00b9a280e8ae8584436d53397fdd87acc6888439cffbc6b914747ac 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c1843d3ab9b30655b0485b4fb26812bfb8232316b419cbd4b693c997f9b54092e2f33c9ccebe875a9f4c0b2973b9a60aa5394 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c1843ed3e1b57be189dc408afb7e0169a22bf09f1059dadcc8a24046156b4df5b6744a99da4898f0f9e2e723be9510dd41652 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c1843d48fddc13371794d994a31c7ffbae9920a251e0537ce97515d8447667176e7db8eba07ebb0e62fef99953da7ee564b438415697f659a054f 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c18437d7c772d0f74d57dd2a0fb1365beed87dc715336587a946efcd4140e3fc3eb9c35264754b2d173911dd20601c604f85be3c0d4ff96594a27 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c18434ac3167ecf2aaf5e9f1d323cde9741af1af58932042518121747a40deb5ce291bdc62ec35b083e58a72dafee1bd688fb7b4b13acf8a4778a 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c320d6587b3c1843461685f25e6ab20c194ff9f2c5c1500c45639febfe71783d01a6c97cd108a3b57c7a0db50e5074458e31f68d821f892d 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7f6bdb626e0fc4acdbc3da9fcd00ec7f8626adf0a7604f50570f9a788bba50e86d2f3552b37acbb4c0760376d4c23084a1a871ee2dcf7569982f5b9626af21120a1e7c35a1c8fbf5841477e383851e25 
View in browser