Subject: 🚨 Last chance to register for Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 22:49:10 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b08c2d089cc25c4a1ec37b3c7ba9d99c380a2f4222a2e688eb64bf05ff96e5aa7359d71fc4527f0f7236533766e78fe781 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b008e290983e9f61d964aac91d3fce26eaf0eacde39b283976ef34eb6b31c1727c4473ab3749707677ce5a2647f6695ba7832393adccce3bd1 
It all starts tomorrow, but it’s not too late
 
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b008e290983e9f61d964aac91d3fce26eaf0eacde39b283976ef34eb6b31c1727c4473ab3749707677ce5a2647f6695ba7832393adccce3bd1 
REGISTER NOW 

Register today to:

	- Join Slack customers like Afterpay and Sendle as they share how they’re reinventing work
	- Hear tennis champ, entrepreneur and equality advocate Venus Williams talk about her commitment to purpose-driven work and the importance of building a strong, inclusive culture
	- Start or join live one-on-one and small-group discussions on the issues and topics you want to learn most about

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b008e290983e9f61d964aac91d3fce26eaf0eacde39b283976ef34eb6b31c1727c4473ab3749707677ce5a2647f6695ba7832393adccce3bd1 
SEE WHAT ELSE YOU CAN’T MISS &zwnj;  &rarr;

Register here, do good there

 For every registration to Asia Pacific, Slack will make a donation to UNICEF India’s drive to help those affected by Covid-19. 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b008e290983e9f61d964aac91d3fce26eaf0eacde39b283976ef34eb6b31c1727c4473ab3749707677ce5a2647f6695ba7832393adccce3bd1 
GET YOUR TICKET &zwnj;  &rarr;

Don’t miss out

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b008e290983e9f61d964aac91d3fce26eaf0eacde39b283976ef34eb6b31c1727c4473ab3749707677ce5a2647f6695ba7832393adccce3bd1 
REGISTER NOW 

 Get even more.
Follow #SlackFrontiers 👉

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b0d76c99664338b278b3f7dacab36c8f3f7c298b5d774a1cb63f6c5c14b8e9d7b0e50d16cbc6129755080e38e625729f86 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b097f37b15abb13afe21113f4d0696810166cbebc920380ec4a0859c98f69c10a84b385e46054f842315fa551ec6097728 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b0debeecc1190a358db608b2608222d4ba7025c4796c637c316025c6fde23d372f514fd4fa2321437bc67debab41b03b85 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b0fcd94896d57a07938ea3d6473651815ea11fb72c73b9ae557462d84679df2f3c78a96d4ad802cddf5e6f15c7e38004fb 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b08c2d089cc25c4a1ec37b3c7ba9d99c380a2f4222a2e688eb64bf05ff96e5aa7359d71fc4527f0f7236533766e78fe781 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b03c66019683e6a55043e4b4e152d6023da550da7ec9757c780f320f74c0e5a0c85930ba5859cac75278d5feb54065ecccf1e0a7c842f3e609 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b086c593d44ba5e47286987b76cd788952c9ec243b32a296bcb43167b22e64dc203feba9f747ec63d0a3058f0e6fa135665c3a1a06113e12e8 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b0901b7458b7a8ec8229c4c176a0d73d363bee499d01898aa40ea8042ce73fb1500f7936e4ba6499f3abcbff927f67c362f6036dd5eaf4392b 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b03577197776c0a9c21b1c3e7803d49b942fb1b1e6ec5c542ac291c4f792efa27b37e76b85292a504b6a7e3a68d2591653 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e728f932f306d9f9f313ece0de866f74e8a05ee6841e7215729bd5e1792e552d16e031c92d7be96d3382858faaa8076c3bfa17f2025e43446259846747e00947bd4d2d8f57f934b4b6ab804a3db5b45a 
View in browser