Subject: 🎾 Just announced: Venus Williams at Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 22:52:36 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fbfce076b3fca50e1879e1ae93f95c64dad0590c76d76648a05bb4856f99c48027e685d336ea212b063257825a1efc4e7954529f637675befd 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fb422c75bad80a122a0c74d7d08ec63e4e137035f5b49bead78e1cc9480b8b880942177eb48547485c99f55de285f67a3a654700e87db248e8 
It’s your set, Venus 
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fb422c75bad80a122a0c74d7d08ec63e4e137035f5b49bead78e1cc9480b8b880942177eb48547485c99f55de285f67a3a654700e87db248e8 
REGISTER NOW 

We saved the best for last

With seven Grand Slam titles, five Wimbledon championships and four Olympic gold medals, tennis champion Venus Williams is one of the most accomplished and inspiring women in the history of sports. Hear the tennis pro, fashion designer and all-around business leader talk about forging a successful career while advocating for equality in our closing keynote.

 Then let loose with some live entertainment in a unique interactive musical experience created just for attendees.

 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fb422c75bad80a122a0c74d7d08ec63e4e137035f5b49bead78e1cc9480b8b880942177eb48547485c99f55de285f67a3a654700e87db248e8 
REGISTER FOR YOUR FRONT-ROW SEAT &zwnj;  &rarr;

More can’t-miss headliners

Get new strategies and perspectives to help you take on the future of work—all from leading voices at the world’s most innovative companies during our opening keynote.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fb422c75bad80a122a0c74d7d08ec63e4e137035f5b49bead78e1cc9480b8b880942177eb48547485c99f55de285f67a3a654700e87db248e8 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fb422c75bad80a122a0c74d7d08ec63e4e137035f5b49bead78e1cc9480b8b880942177eb48547485c99f55de285f67a3a654700e87db248e8 

You can’t be there unless you register
Save your spot before 18 May.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fb422c75bad80a122a0c74d7d08ec63e4e137035f5b49bead78e1cc9480b8b880942177eb48547485c99f55de285f67a3a654700e87db248e8 
REGISTER NOW 

 Spread the word and share with #SlackFrontiers

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fbaba9c9a88510dbca609b6448e6f412dc7dbdc989c96f53cc932bae583e50b181cbd6bcd3d4d0ca04a780234a788801460bf0c6711a98f01e 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fb67b16f04b2951432c68c2b4e8234ee78f0b6b3892f9f6c49b0d3144c447f5ec4ba3f356e48f898198acdfe5bee9bf7eef762a5046afa41bf 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fba585b82a4106ee9ad2abced208851f592d9cfdb0eab51f464515b05ee031f33e92fa6f8305041a63260ad289fbaf1d72528000aceb7caa51 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fb0b14de01c3ccf7ba4870e1f9cde42b6008bcb9ee1e7a51f7c3ada8e174bca574070411546cd608fa088e17bac44792a38be9066d330c981d 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fbfce076b3fca50e1879e1ae93f95c64dad0590c76d76648a05bb4856f99c48027e685d336ea212b063257825a1efc4e7954529f637675befd 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fb7221a1b53bd979ffa1e964000eea39ec2e3d2327be94a8917c04df682111587c20057d1396efc3e0f2eda04281f5b0c5ab234220c17926bd 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fb0fafb423a878df43c562f10c83798b6d169934dc6e6b376b07d8854c1395ed7cf81e8e2b8fd1d060f312f307681a1394092579520214f4df 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fb1b934d145ee2cba0ac3ecdd745c38f5720e5821d843e29f95498c0768f62572feb3b31c1b90bf3f779c0ea1b512782fe42a64e243ef06239 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=731111b3ec57d0fb3926b2ea07d4e4971e85abe804b5b80866f32b5c019004ad2fb9099ff0cb54f058c90dca134c6006b315d9ee489f92ea9e566142335d9eea 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11bdb7af4ef071911a02233f43ec4328a98c1d2ab5a184d13f5e4e612efb6e7766fc4f9be4f53e25029e31d953c5e651e9a501300e3231ad6606ad36c92e9f05d6b89c98a2bb74cf34e6466cb91f1474 
View in browser