Subject: Feel the Game, Not the Headset
From: "EPOS Gaming" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 02:01:42 -0600
List-Id: <510000007.xt.local>

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782f7b0003f284933f9410c1a9d73bd649bea783b22e0b27c5d798fcde33936596d54c6fb978bf6e5f25eb80ece9f58785a9 
Products      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782f68d54b9cd6f07095dcd8081cea389fb1f7714962d90cc19905e09fe2f56879c63669f14e35e04c76a8cdbdcf1de54684 
Partnerships      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782fd96b7a49bc8fc6e685118ee46bd0b06321d3ed8c738894bd2c458f1fdb740ed08a5088872fe483303a3fdc25650dbb88 
Support 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782fe5766ddec6b1531bba89ee47f4a21153de5486d27760f6aa13e0492f6fa4b77a05bfff4b056894b75d0df4647c0d5620 

Lightweight Adjustable Fit
Designed to conform to the anatomy of the ear for better acoustic seal and immersion.

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782fe5766ddec6b1531bba89ee47f4a21153de5486d27760f6aa13e0492f6fa4b77a05bfff4b056894b75d0df4647c0d5620 
Buy now 

You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up for our EPOS Gaming newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us, you may 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782fd97dbd443ba2870001b7f8766b6a311e62937f95c49d66db29ac1f3f3fc8bd63e509a619d38feef0c925dac4e334973fd078134bba93ecbd 
unsubscribe here.EPOS

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782f5094a5245d6f2ca902f1c14863420df5fcb1869370dd083b285771d73de618b1009c39bb58a83fec314559731ebd4cc4 
About us 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782f305b3249613b3292d0c908b1caaf5817d8d8f0aa0233582018e1bd4ca06e677b18b6628198092141e780a113f2f4bfb7 
Pressroom 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782f32ab750c6f96507c8c7a0659647449e461346b843adb135626fdd8f73c1e9ab4d3778cd32112026de48f4aef1ad27b46 
Careers 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782f0fbdf913e0bb216018a2f21327799942e36aa4dda6f467b5cdba2b461f6d45fd330e5694978c7e2e3e4dfc9ee0531813 
Contact us 
Service

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782f8ae1bc44fee194c468ff09fb7f85709dae80a003ee1ed638b9a6783f1a6ec92f6fd18c05111da0635288339c3de17afa 
Track my order 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782fbfdbe59646c69903a63e05cf734375ef25cbd26255d0b0c531c9666efc434585b8efc0321fd90f51eaedf7d58dbd224c 
Help Center 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782f7baa3d8516c002daf97e5f3c01c18c2ae34633f5e71ac24e12bb3e9fca6c662bbe68911a36c2fa3fccd512ad8fb7de6f 
Delivery & shipping 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782f281137d9dd6318ddff8421c754182d91c934de0234020835bf1d05020444674db329c52b652c402904635e3d28e1dd69 
Shipping Covid-19 updates 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782f0b553c760862f87df9b1c606bab1d0283603687693058971c75ef15e1b7b62b2407548a62b0c81f891346f8647d0914b 
Returns & Refunds 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782f6c4374906c126fff3fb472169ac235c669c73836bb3c5965cfd2db3bd0311f8772f331889d123c6b07e7e9bfd090c3d5 
Conditions of sale 

https://view.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=88f9a24640b966a40cf45b3f2a3db7943eb63bb5bcac195f2992600c4300cd4c0a471793108da6abbd16eebb938a5abfef298381ef39fb1f20e409c0f181a99470d76ac195a6f495 
View this email in browser 

(c) 2021 by EPOS
EPOS A/S Industriparken 27 DK-2750 Ballerup Denmark 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=ff7bea282148782fe4759d1f4af6ce9ac66b67c5b9c00f9055f51f219e446aaf7efa32f59104b23245208d75bad21d741478fabd84feca2c 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=cd23ac5c2eacede4896a1df2c69d25e7869d3aad5301b43d1a0bcc6b577489d92bbccd8a374450d619d7e59da5f175f1d0968b93622477c6 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=cd23ac5c2eacede4101ae7d1043a415969877f8dbbbd036a1b229a3a0ea5d4b495e5ad030f37df60264f7852cf3d3d5931bba01d5bbe0ad0 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=cd23ac5c2eacede4c58e4549a48458f59d2ee5bdd85473b7fe07c6d91c0358b4b2f590e8c3889123e99408bf39b913b3fbb6261efe1458c7