Subject: Re: Overdue Tickets - Gaming
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: "Josephine Veena Dorairaj, JVDO" <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>, hnyr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 01:41:45 -0700 (MST)

Hello Team, 

These below tickets are still not updated. Could you please update them? 

ID 	Assignee 	Requested 	Assignee updated 	Due date 	Next SLA breach 
140924 	Josephine Veena 	06-04-2021 12:44 	22-04-2021 09:48 	21-04-2021 10:00 	
133008 	Josephine Veena 	03-03-2021 20:03 	23-04-2021 12:50 		27-04-2021 21:00 
133588 	Josephine Veena 	06-03-2021 23:54 	23-04-2021 09:15 		27-04-2021 14:59 
137790 	Josephine Veena 	23-03-2021 02:23 	22-04-2021 06:15 		26-04-2021 21:00 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Josephine Veena Dorairaj, JVDO" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>, "hnyr" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 2:01:04 PM 
Subject: Overdue Tickets - Gaming 

Hello Team, 

These tickets are under wrong group name. Could you please ask agent to fixed them before they get closed? 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral