Subject: Just announced: Frontiers Asia Pacific keynote speakers
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 22:25:00 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4786e2ce2272adca39f57fb8f7c85e645b6522ee787dbd55c9720ecde4c5a9907e70d782c965feb644ee6944c81b80a2ea0bb34b3c7de1cda7a2246b959899f3 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4786e2ce2272adca4af4933d4da0c6bacf8756c36c3c936a3a330e2c011d4306f7975b30ade09a44b2c232e3106f4782915899ce17fabd4b3576f920fde70960 
The opening lineup you won’t want to miss 
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4786e2ce2272adca4af4933d4da0c6bacf8756c36c3c936a3a330e2c011d4306f7975b30ade09a44b2c232e3106f4782915899ce17fabd4b3576f920fde70960 
REGISTER NOW 

Register to see it live

Today’s most successful leaders are bringing new ideas to the old ways of work. And soon they’ll be sharing it all with Frontiers attendees in our exclusive afternoon keynote. 

 

Stewart Butterfield
Co-founder and CEO
Slack

Simon Gowland
Chief Technology Officer
Afterpay

Sean Geoghegan
Co-founder and CTO
Sendle

Nadia Rawlinson
Chief People Officer
Slack

More special guests: New connections

Join us for fun new ways to network, meet and exchange ideas with fellow attendees and Slack experts in one-on-one and small group video chats.

  

RSVP yes
Get your free ticket now to hear from these speakers and more. 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4786e2ce2272adca4af4933d4da0c6bacf8756c36c3c936a3a330e2c011d4306f7975b30ade09a44b2c232e3106f4782915899ce17fabd4b3576f920fde70960 
REGISTER NOW 

 Follow #SlackFrontiers
for event news

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4786e2ce2272adca1714242d5f98400e12248ec6d770020bede3c85c84c4392fd1e0e8287a3abb049090235d9b3412f38fb3c367562830f0c5dbd2f1050845cb 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4786e2ce2272adcaa515a32d1284177d2f17c2767d652b0d6a2db764f2d97057bf9ebc1ec98d2e1804a5b0faf45de784ca124d564e9e3cca30c62d401a519977 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4786e2ce2272adcac61647064c854852f55f648f6830a9a07d40171044bb162aa65bea5ef8a03bc422bddf915c299c6adea5e3dde642ad1f43289c9d68e3ff69 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4786e2ce2272adcaf3c9fec40ae9795d427b40e47c8f16a03d0154719bfeb732d50fb83af1bbe56f61aa9694ef38fb0a8ed01b778ab4472f12dcacc1f3a50309 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4786e2ce2272adca39f57fb8f7c85e645b6522ee787dbd55c9720ecde4c5a9907e70d782c965feb644ee6944c81b80a2ea0bb34b3c7de1cda7a2246b959899f3 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4786e2ce2272adca04abdd648b862d21a6d252c124663b3d29cab3326cab788d3114230af1e3a731b8a17eb9ffc7478e308652105c548a08bad2d1db2c038d02 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4786e2ce2272adca566afacc0570196c56a0ad09f6b67c5e5192175e178c9754b3d27b1fdd0b81090ba01fc4467759dd605c3bcf3475f950ce0e2c2465d6ae0e 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4786e2ce2272adcafbb6c01e2fd9cacbfbaa0d994858134f4f54fe575614f5dbbe3642003650cf7ff700de001e135aac2b3b786c12c0d9d3631766402215f53d 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4786e2ce2272adca897c0de89f9dfbcccce220c01339573a01a5a675d5e1823b7e00489102f68007461d7f296979a330790e68785cd547d2530f41109ca90776 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4573c550605ccc4cc8c866320da7346b1dcf5c07fabd5234f2251856d1ae7dac3a3a39f5690b579cbcfce45ac9bb6d6e236bf4b11b787332bbd4bffedd365dc38be28944cf8a4610a509535c6cba7549 
View in browser