Subject: The Frontiers Asia Pacific agenda is here 🌟
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 22:53:15 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d61ff357e0f790646962b4212c2650ee562b7f858c08a2788691026c40dbe046b65e8b1df9377e6ff1f0aa63575c6248ce057879db45550b08 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d662b39d4e659a41ac5ea2552a83a8820388677b981c9becb74e268a50ee0ddec075665fcb533f01c494326ac948ce92b4115be2d006c9af92 
One event, so many possibilities 
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d662b39d4e659a41ac5ea2552a83a8820388677b981c9becb74e268a50ee0ddec075665fcb533f01c494326ac948ce92b4115be2d006c9af92 
REGISTER NOW 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d662b39d4e659a41ac5ea2552a83a8820388677b981c9becb74e268a50ee0ddec075665fcb533f01c494326ac948ce92b4115be2d006c9af92 

Check out your options for the big day—and get registered so you don’t miss a moment:

	- Start inspired and leave ready to reinvent work with keynotes and sessions with special guests and customers like Atlassian, Netflix, Accent Group, HSBC and Sendle

	- Choose from dozens of breakout sessions for developers, admins, IT, sales and service teams

	- Dive in to live product demos for all skill levels, where you can ask our Slack experts and partners all your questions

	- Enjoy small, live group discussions on the event platform and connect with peers in the Slack workspace

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d662b39d4e659a41ac5ea2552a83a8820388677b981c9becb74e268a50ee0ddec075665fcb533f01c494326ac948ce92b4115be2d006c9af92 
GET READY FOR THE BIG DAY &zwnj;  &rarr;

Just for you

Choose from a mix of live and on-demand content to make the event all yours. Access it all—including the Slack workspace—for up to 30 days after the event.

  

The countdown begins now
Save your spot. Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific is less than one month away and is free to attend.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d662b39d4e659a41ac5ea2552a83a8820388677b981c9becb74e268a50ee0ddec075665fcb533f01c494326ac948ce92b4115be2d006c9af92 
REGISTER NOW 

 See what else awaits at
#SlackFrontiers

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d66c881fee1ce0e9f8fb9ad74e57c43ccf29602c1032e8a4fa51f1b0679335af3f42310654e05197547c436865a993b70e36c08ea9e3c0c340 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d6cba2207e50302f43a18d441e7d86ceb1f4988fa579c67345afd227041fd8353148ebef647533ee35739ad691e70cfdba87e3793a6b65c773 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d67d517471f460c16ee7d5b9709c50202782248cf37096b41e7b64195be78243b6b24a532037e11776f1bb8627368e34df565be603ab98b141 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d6da3972f266764e7cbefe21a2fb094d38129d7afc6eb3120032b55162e05ed35638a72f4c3fb06f36ddd8a7f17618c537d433ec9a75ae7a78 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d61ff357e0f790646962b4212c2650ee562b7f858c08a2788691026c40dbe046b65e8b1df9377e6ff1f0aa63575c6248ce057879db45550b08 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d69663bfe5f226cdc94e8e45616daaba56d30ba7ecc37e81cfe5d4d2c7e290af4c7780cfb075c95b186091251ff420147f9ecacd44d9e4420c 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d6a27a1085946ef64b75bc8f6c1db035ddd1caf866d6fed9261a09f6e715a0c950bd313b255ee4ce5cfe0549eb0ab9f326e6fa4d0dedc87f8c 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d62a6d4b0069cb06193c3cfd306a813e45d95fd1fb38fcda39c9cbce8284484b81a4336b303a80bed7429a58d80f3b03e765c3f5bf9d6c79b5 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38672123d84a1d68cdf7c5e0f979dee60147608ddf5cc098dba1966dab79c949c1900367aae0e6a5d07b5e4dfb805dd12a6aabeeb63722e3bcd87e8e843b8f2 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=df02f84b9865a325439f6860489782a02b597cf1cebe802b1c145f0b6c3b37ef0ce3cb0b5a47087134dff8057edf03f5ca179087eeb8d51b0b3a96c265b05922c487b40a0b684b177458312c6696b875 
View in browser