Subject: Changes to warranty fields and macro in Zendesk
From: "Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Innocent Bohui (INBO)" <[email-masked]>, "Muhammad Ali (MUAI)" <[email-masked]>, "Matthew Broadley (MAEY)" <[email-masked]>, "Christopher Kurek (CKUR)" <[email-masked]>, "Temistocles Valdes (TEVL)" <[email-masked]>, "Morris Frost (MOFT)" <[email-masked]>, "Daisuke Murata (DIUM)" <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sara Aknooni (SRAK)" <[email-masked]>, "Josephine Veena Dorairaj (JVDO)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 14:39:28 +0000

Hi team,

We will implement changes to the warranty fields and macro over the weekend as follows.

1)

CURRENT ZENDESK FIELDS

NEW ZENDESK FIELDS

Article (Quantity) field replaced with 4 new fields:

Text field:                    Article nr. for replacement

Number field:             Quantity for replacement

Text field:                    Article nr. for return

Number field:             Quantity for return

2)

CURRENT CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE MACRO:

Article Nr. (Quantity):

Article nr. for replacement:

Article nr. for return:

NEW CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE MACRO:

New entries added to the macro, which will be populated from the new fields.

Article Number and Quantity

Article nr. for replacement:

Quantity for replacement:

Article nr. for return:

Quantity for return:

We can only process RMA for one article in each ticket. This will also make reporting more accurate, as we can check the issue type for each SKU swapped. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a nice weekend!

Thank you,

Heta