Subject: Seal the Deal for Wireless Freedom
From: "EPOS Gaming" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 01:01:40 -0600
List-Id: <510000007.xt.local>

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f0581f596882310f4d8e1f908f0ac480dd11075cad279708fd4001bef0494aa3dd625aa8f9682650e69611348729de01d099a 
Products      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f0581f47cfdd2953758ea94b0f03b1039a4e4ca62914899c458fc92e4d102ec8acdc3bb2bfc4ce4ee88634538c85d2058183e 
Partnerships      
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f0581a433e10226253b16082c93e54a664902f95c42d0dcd8a6da6bd2468d78fbc4776f58b7e33a69396307185512dbd53829 
Support 

Wireless Gaming Headset Promotion 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f05814c727220952fa026e629443a467eb3d2a9475464075026a31b62e800e7288737af673f1a2ff43fb647dc1a979d516bdd 

Dual Wireless Connectivity 
Unleash your game with GSP 670 featuring EPOS cutting-edge low-latency and Bluetooth(R) wireless technology. 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f05814c727220952fa026e629443a467eb3d2a9475464075026a31b62e800e7288737af673f1a2ff43fb647dc1a979d516bdd 
Shop sale 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f0581cc094daaad0ecfbb1eb2015025422b3d4480763d70850a7aa12ef6bd6e253883105e28b717e190054e2a85d67783b6ea 

100 Hours of Wireless Gaming
One single charge, and the GSP 370 delivers enhanced audio immersion for the longest gaming sessions

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f0581067553b185d09f6a8921147c6ffee8f406ca2ddd019c2656d920f37582492153e6df1141f0318385e6e870d5664ae787 
Shop sale 

You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up for our EPOS Gaming newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us, you may 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f0581c53e8bdeb2feadf51ab780afa2efefd4c7aa508d2183097f55aab0fa7c6da7e123fb45c3cbc121a3eb2f3367771e018874c8fffdbc2cdb57 
unsubscribe here.EPOS

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f0581e8081ce66d7ba60fdb2548a49ee2520d14327a0b49e76aef39ea55fddbcbc66a01be95c4739bb5e00e22fde0fea1e892 
About us 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f0581168b6d7196a23f5a8dad31c3c735363bc6d9f13d7d35c6363fe533f9cede4409f6e51a6088ad4fa7dc528e7ddfe8c719 
Pressroom 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f058123dd88c39f10bc77fbb2d5e00a332a0c3d0b7495734b1b1e2c6ff9274fc6a7e87d79210cea9468b2436c11322d53d332 
Careers 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f0581d5e19af97c7d50cab9e98ff85f59bc03f411f59bc582a5ec960e6a243e71963aca76c2eebc42a6f4e06be69c67f6698f 
Contact us 
Service

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f0581aa3bdc8cb64d82a93e60f85d29cf8a0efaa3e956e1899186c83a4e2b590d1539f242679f701bdfa70e29c8cc66379bbf 
Track my order 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f05812db951561d52d3262ade16ba8fc617b976b543d282955f27116dead582c21467601b852e598523e2cb5d2044445f7cd2 
Help Center 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f058116941705040f30a570f49d0b911c5eade6cbb9c35e2cd194e26ace351e33280ea457f0dc4919bfe4fc7ba4490c6fae7f 
Delivery & shipping 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f058101c6db1c1045d97d9a1d451a63d9155a7fe5af2bd8eb33abbd460aecb4e4a9a8f765e0d06a5a02d6431684d5dcf7d01b 
Shipping Covid-19 updates 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f05816eed401c229087e06910b108c2049f52072e22c603c35d09d540d8b19ead664caa6f2d5b8dd1a34611643d1a0238e9c2 
Returns & Refunds 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f0581fcc990761c23548d716665cd1396d1d91be1a03276b57d93e7d4991cf397569480cadbadf37b74adf53cdc59ace98d60 
Conditions of sale 

https://view.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=b55df8f6f431f85bf73ae6d307f1b5910df51374da87e1251cd651752f4f1ae3faffa852c119ee5b196d906153bd4492e0311bc8e77a95eed405edb0bc8e8704a6f3086e2216e87c 
View this email in browser 

(c) 2021 by EPOS
EPOS A/S Industriparken 27 DK-2750 Ballerup Denmark 

https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f05810f2a8522154a15d4e657d412fada7045a5c0709d4d13af1928127ac8d355f10494ccbf01d07216fb2f1174650751ae3b 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f0581e359e7219a89a7696407a51a43c0c56a6a46106637b440549027a261b0cb58f6b945db3c8d6f740aa1591098bdb3679c 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f058122456d7f974829df775790d37e39db78b5a71500cfe1ec6607bf6c0f750f88f4fe01a2031b31f49610eaa1afeccec1f1 
 
https://click.mail.eposaudio.com/?qs=d9642793e48f05812b88f522aa151cbb6b10f1b98c4117c9fd9a8634f76d422ec5bf276376bf5062ceea87e8a74e8382bee29bb0efbfeda1