Subject: Re: Talkdesk call test
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 03:28:06 -0700 (MST)

Hi Heta, 

Sure, will do. 

Just tested the Japan line whch is out of hours. Found IVR however it was bad in terms of of overall IVR and the quality. 

Will check other's and update asap. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]>, "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 3:55:17 PM 
Subject: Talkdesk call test 

Hi Pritish and Ashish, 

Please also ask each agent to go online on Talkdesk and give them a call to the temporary numbers of the ring group. Check the audio quality with each agent. 

	

Phone Numbers 	

Country 	

Ring Groups 

· [ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/ | 《 ] 

· [ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/ | 〈 ] 

· [ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/ | 1 ] 

· [ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/ | 〉 ] 

· [ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/ | 》 ] 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc41866e0805a0006b453cf/edit | +1
 786-442-3624  ] (Japan Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsjapan_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f54b0033f000077c1de2/edit | +1
 415-521-1856  ] (Denmark Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsdenmark_enterpriseenglish_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f512622f0f1b457b762f/edit | +1
 205-304-0630  ] (UK Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsuk_enterpriseenglish_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f4dff4e063000ac9d55a/edit | +1
 443-856-2943  ] (UK Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsuk_gamingenglish_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f48543d5251d95cb0427/edit | +1
 847-686-3098  ] (France Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsfrance_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f43bb60bae0006e25f3d/edit | +1
 720-903-2106  ] (France Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsfrance_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f3fbc209600006d4fd7e/edit | +1
 410-406-7366  ] (Germany Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsgerman_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f3b45650870006210b1d/edit | +1
 567-298-6236  ] (Germany Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsgerman_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f35f29458940ea38a416/edit | +1
 252-364-3670  ] ( Canada Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentscanada_gamingenglish_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f31703dfa700062367bf/edit | +1
 636-266-4093  ] ( Canada Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentscanada_enterpriseenglish_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f2b403dfa700062367bb/edit | +1
 480-405-4297  ] (Japan Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsjapan_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f26412c18900062d940f/edit | +1
 918-779-1907  ] (Denmark Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsdenmark_gamingenglish_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f20343d5250008cb070e/edit | +1
 720-903-3493  ] (Australia Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsaustralia_gamingenglish_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f1d85650870006210b16/edit | +1
 404-236-6029  ] (Australia Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsaustralia_enterpriseenglish_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f18f69d7b1000611a551/edit | +1
 650-656-2673  ] (Singapore Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentssingapore_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f1091969ee000834d5e2/edit | +1
 970-315-3176  ] (Singapore Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentssingapore_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc0f11cf7dd3c0006d22fd5/edit | +1
 720-710-1571  ] (HK Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentshk_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc0f0b6b60bae000be25253/edit | +1
 720-619-8354  ] (HK Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentshk_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc0eefdad140c00094695c1/edit | +1
 786-671-6531  ] (US Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsus_enterpriseenglish_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fbb900b76380c00071d1ddb/edit | +1
 463-218-6333  ] (US Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

	

Best regards, 

	

Heta Nyrhinen 
Project Manager 
Global Support and Service 
+45 4470 0148 
+45 2213 1261 

	

	

Sennheiser Communications A/S · Industriparken 27 · DK-2750 Ballerup · Denmark 

	

[ https://www.eposaudio.com/ | eposaudio.com ] · Follow us here 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKZSbHA_gj3OKwPnKa4cNaA ] [ https://twitter.com/Epos_audio ] [ https://www.linkedin.com/company/eposaudio/ ]