Subject: Fwd: How are you feeling Gregory?
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 11:34:34 +0800

Replied ZD 96954

Kae
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Greg Selinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: How are you feeling Gregory?
To: Dr. Sam Robbins <[email-masked]>

Is there any possibility of free shipping on this order, Dr. S?

gratefully,

Greg
----- Original Message -----
From: Dr. Sam Robbins <[email-masked]>
To: Gregory Selinger <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 18:26:24 -0600 (CST)
Subject: How are you feeling Gregory?

Hey Gregory...I noticed you added AlphaViral
<http://www.alphaviril.com/lp/av.php>™—our testosterone boosting
supplement—to your cart but didn't check out.

I'm committed to doing everything I can to help you out. Whether you have a
question about the products, an ingredient, or need a recommendation, I'd
love to hear from you.

Shoot me an email!
<http://health.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new>

GO BACK TO CART >>
<https://www.alphaviril.com/order/special_1137.php>
<https://www.alphaviril.com/order/special_1137.php>

Buy Now (Discounts Expire This Friday)
<https://www.alphaviril.com/order/special_1137.php>
<http://www.hflsupport.com/>

If you're having any problems with the checkout process or have questions?
Please email us here
<https://health.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new> or jump onLive Chat
<
https://v2.zopim.com/widget/livechat.html?key=JVMlNVnrwkshF9gt1NhngoJnbmo1d0xu
>

If you need more product details, take a look at...
<https://reviews.4hfl.com/hfl_reviews.php?product=AV&type=T&rating=5>
<https://www.alphaviril.com/sub/ingredients.php?pop=yes>
<https://www.alphaviril.com/sub/research.php?pop=yes>
<https://www.alphaviril.com/sub/instructions.php?pop=yes>

Finish your order now, while it's fresh on your mind, before you miss this
Friday's special discounts!

FINISH YOUR ORDER & SAVE
<https://www.alphaviril.com/order/special_1137.php>

Full money back guarantee + $100 for your trouble

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

I'm so confident in the effectiveness of my products that if, after 30
days, you don't see a difference in your testosterone levels, YOU'LL
RECEIVE A FULL REFUND + $100.00 CASH BACK, JUST FOR YOUR TROUBLE!

Make Your Health A Priority—ORDER TODAY!
<https://www.alphaviril.com/order/special_1137.php>

No longer want to receive these emails?Unsubscribe
<
https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NisUzD&c=XRpmiE&r=5S9qDuA&m=QzHLS9&k=f83b61b2d409d8d55c8960178a0a1b34
>.
Health Media 3635 s fort apache rd las vegas, NV 89147

‌