Subject: At just $9.97 you have to try one !
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sdvgsds \\dsgf\\dgd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 02:24:49 +0000 (UTC)

<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Hi Sdvgsds, November has been a crazy month of discounts... weekend discounts, Black Friday discounts, Cyber Monday discounts, 20% Off, $20 Free, 30% Off...

... but you still haven't purchased anything !

I really want you to try just one product to see the amazing results you can get. Whatever your health concern... your blood pressure, cholesterol, sleep, sex drive, stress, energy, pain, weight, mood... Iguarantee
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30d>that you will see results. So here's $30 to spend...
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30d>

For our last day of the November sale we have an amazing 60% Max Discount available...

But to convince YOU to try a product I've given you a $30 credit!!! You'll be able to purchase a product foras little as $9.97
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30d>

Click the credit card for your $30 credit
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30d>,
or
Click elsewhere and enjoy 30% Off
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>...
<http://my.4hfl.com/inflame-pain-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/alphaviril/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/stress-cortisol-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/choleslo/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/alphaviril/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/deep-sleep-formula/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/lean-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/blood-pressure-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/inflame-pain-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

If you'd likemore info
<https://ask.drsamrobbins.com/survey/> on how the products in each program can get you results quickly, simply select your health goal in my survey form...
<https://ask.drsamrobbins.com/survey/>

Shop Now... Discounts End at Midnight
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

How to get the 60% Max Discount...

You'll instantly receive the Extra 30% OFF when ordering one bottle.

As you add more products to your cart, the discount continues to increase.

Order at least seven bottles
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p> and you'll get the max 60% Discount off your entire order!

That's just $24.48 a bottle

AND you'll get Free Shipping ! 

You'll see all the combined discounts calculated at cart checkout.

In Health, Fitness & Longevity

Dr. Sam  🙂

<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Our Product Guarantee

One year, 200% satisfaction guarantee.

We've been in business since 1996 and online since 1999. We KNOW our products work and prove it with clinical studies and scientific research. This is why we're able to offer a one-year, 200% satisfaction guarantee.*

In fact, we take it a step further... because our products are so effective and work so quickly, if they don't help promote healthier bio-markers in 30 days, you'll receive a full refund + $100.00 cash back!

My Powerful 3-Product Combos...

Sexual Performance, Libido, Improving Erectile Function
AlphaVIril
<https://my.4hfl.com/alphaviril/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Blood Flow Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/blood-flow-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Stress & Cortisol Relief
<https://my.4hfl.com/stress-cortisol-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Relieve Stress & Worry, Improve Mood & Tension
Stress & Cortisol Relief
<https://my.4hfl.com/stress-cortisol-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
ProVanax
<https://my.4hfl.com/provanax/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Inflame & Pain Relief
<https://my.4hfl.com/inflame-pain-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<https://my.4hfl.com/inflame-pain-relief/>
Healthy Cholesterol Levels, Balance HDL/LDL Ratios
CholesLo
<https://my.4hfl.com/choleslo/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Blood Flow Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/blood-flow-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Blood Pressure Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/blood-pressure-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Build Muscle, Gain Strength, & Boost Power
AlphaViril
<https://my.4hfl.com/alphaviril/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Stress & Cortisol Relief
<https://my.4hfl.com/stress-cortisol-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Body-Brain Energy
<https://my.4hfl.com/body-brain-energy/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Improve Quality Sleep, Overcome Insomnia
Deep Sleep Formula
<https://my.4hfl.com/deep-sleep-formula/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
ProVanax
<https://my.4hfl.com/provanax/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Stress & Cortisol Relief
<https://my.4hfl.com/stress-cortisol-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Lose Weight, Burn Fat, Increase Metabolism
Lean Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/lean-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
CheatMeals
<https://my.4hfl.com/cheatmeals/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Blood Sugar Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/blood-sugar-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Lower Blood Pressure, Improve Artery Health
Blood Pressure Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/blood-pressure-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Blood Flow Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/blood-flow-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Inflame & Pain Relief
<https://my.4hfl.com/inflame-pain-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Reduce Pain & Inflammation, Improve Flexibility
Inflame & Pain Relief
<http://my.4hfl.com/inflame-pain-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
ProVanax
<http://my.4hfl.com/provanax/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Stress & Cortisol Relief
<http://my.4hfl.com/stress-cortisol-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

 

 

‌

You received this email from Health Media. If you would like to unsubscribe,click here
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NisUzD&c=01EP1ENAMYS4J42C1AFCDV66D0&r=wKaZ8SL&m=VfmKbr&k=0eed76c3189a271198fe1b4e649bc59e>.