Subject: SUPER DISCOUNTS End Tonight !
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sdvgsds \\dsgf\\dgd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 22:15:45 +0000 (UTC)

<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Hi Sdvgsds, last few hours to grab the big discounts and stock up!

Get a super deal on one of my3-product health programs
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p> or simply stock up on your favorites.
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/inflame-pain-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/alphaviril/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/stress-cortisol-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/choleslo/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/alphaviril/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/deep-sleep-formula/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/lean-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/blood-pressure-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<http://my.4hfl.com/inflame-pain-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

If you'd likemore info
<https://ask.drsamrobbins.com/survey/> on how the products in each program can get you results quickly, simply select your health goal in my survey form...
<https://ask.drsamrobbins.com/survey/>

Shop Now... Discounts End at Midnight
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

As low as $24 a bottle !
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

How to get the 60% Max Discount...

You'll instantly receive the Extra 30% OFF when ordering one bottle.

As you add more products to your cart, the discount continues to increase.

Order at least seven bottles
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p> and you'll get the max 60% Discount off your entire order!

That's just $24.48 a bottle

AND you'll get Free Shipping ! 

You'll see all the combined discounts calculated at cart checkout.

In Health, Fitness & Longevity

Dr. Sam  🙂

<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

My Powerful 3-Product Combos...

Sexual Performance, Libido, Improving Erectile Function
AlphaVIril
<https://my.4hfl.com/alphaviril/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Blood Flow Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/blood-flow-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Stress & Cortisol Relief
<https://my.4hfl.com/stress-cortisol-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Relieve Stress & Worry, Improve Mood & Tension
Stress & Cortisol Relief
<https://my.4hfl.com/stress-cortisol-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
ProVanax
<https://my.4hfl.com/provanax/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Inflame & Pain Relief
<https://my.4hfl.com/inflame-pain-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
<https://my.4hfl.com/inflame-pain-relief/>
Healthy Cholesterol Levels, Balance HDL/LDL Ratios
CholesLo
<https://my.4hfl.com/choleslo/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Blood Flow Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/blood-flow-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Blood Pressure Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/blood-pressure-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Build Muscle, Gain Strength, & Boost Power
AlphaViril
<https://my.4hfl.com/alphaviril/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Stress & Cortisol Relief
<https://my.4hfl.com/stress-cortisol-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Body-Brain Energy
<https://my.4hfl.com/body-brain-energy/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Improve Quality Sleep, Overcome Insomnia
Deep Sleep Formula
<https://my.4hfl.com/deep-sleep-formula/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
ProVanax
<https://my.4hfl.com/provanax/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Stress & Cortisol Relief
<https://my.4hfl.com/stress-cortisol-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Lose Weight, Burn Fat, Increase Metabolism
Lean Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/lean-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
CheatMeals
<https://my.4hfl.com/cheatmeals/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Blood Sugar Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/blood-sugar-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Lower Blood Pressure, Improve Artery Health
Blood Pressure Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/blood-pressure-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Blood Flow Optimizer
<https://my.4hfl.com/blood-flow-optimizer/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Inflame & Pain Relief
<https://my.4hfl.com/inflame-pain-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Reduce Pain & Inflammation, Improve Flexibility
Inflame & Pain Relief
<http://my.4hfl.com/inflame-pain-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
ProVanax
<http://my.4hfl.com/provanax/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>
Stress & Cortisol Relief
<http://my.4hfl.com/stress-cortisol-relief/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

 

 

‌

You received this email from Health Media. If you would like to unsubscribe,click here
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NisUzD&c=01EP1ENAMYS4J42C1AFCDV66D0&r=wJmbWgt&m=XLfH4J&k=0eed76c3189a271198fe1b4e649bc59e>.