Subject: I am Thankful for You...
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sdvgsds \\dsgf\\dgd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 22:54:36 +0000 (UTC)

<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

Hi Sdvgsds...

Happy Thanksgiving.
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p> I hope it's filled with abundance, love and lots of yummy food. 😃

It doesn't matter where in the World you are, or if you don't get the chance to celebrate Thanksgiving... the reminder should simply be to "give thanks" for all that you have.

We should remember to always be thankful for our health (especially in years as troubling as this one has proved to be).

Whatever the focus in your life, whether it be your overall health, your fitness and performance, or your healthy aging and longevity, we should be thankful for the ability to have choices.

It gives me great pleasure and pride to be able to help people around the World with their health.

I thank you
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>, for giving me the opportunity to help you... for allowing me to share myvideos
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p> with you to watch, to share the manyarticles
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p> which you all love to read, or share my range ofHFL supplements
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>.

I am thankful for letting me into your lives.

Dr. Sam 🙏
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>

My way of saying thank-you is to offer the biggest discount of the year -Double Discounts for Black Friday
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>. Yes, you can get an Extra 30% Off, plus 30% Off quantity discounts.A
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p>total of 60%
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday30p> when you buy seven bottles.

Discounts are live now! Look out for more information in emails this weekend.

‌

You received this email from Health Media. If you would like to unsubscribe,click here
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NisUzD&c=01EP1ENAMYS4J42C1AFCDV66D0&r=wxcgadG&m=XRCxh4&k=0eed76c3189a271198fe1b4e649bc59e>.