Subject: Re: Tasty Treat Lowers Blood Pressure
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 16:30:44 +0530

Replied on ZD #96689

Thanks- Vincent

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 7:15 AM Jose SB Alvarez Jr <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> what supplement will I buy to improve my psa and limit my urination during
> night
>
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2020, 9:31 AM - Dr. Sam Robbins - <[email-masked]>
> wrote:
>
>> Learn a simple trick to lower your blood pressure with no side effects!
>>
>> 
>> [image: HFL™ was started by Dr. Sam Robbins in 1998 to help his own
>> parents and family members get healthier and stay that way, without the use
>> of harmful drugs, restrictive diets or exhaustive exercise programs. “I
>> wanted natural solutions that were proven to work, easy to use and
>> delivered safe results, quickly”, states Dr. Robbins. In the past 2+
>> decades, HFL™ has had the privilege of helping over 10+ million people
>> around the world improve their health, fitness and longevity. We look
>> forward to helping you achieve your health goals for 2018 and beyond.]
>> <https://trk.klclick1.com/ls/click?upn=1XwpgMRWsssagZKeO89FmRqgZfXi3YZ7PRf2645hVdmG6J-2B3YMKfOIL3QiLt6JZmRUNXtpJSMK5-2FfvhHUHeF9ifAberb-2Fae-2Fzq8OPd83cnBjo8pl1ZzI1-2FeTif3w83Gz3Cy0J3-2BQ-2Fl54akPxwTrNanUMx9cfw17XbowiSE2Hrn6vdDqR9iz-2FzKT-2F3ZekUrPM-2FfuWzj2DPpYqyzklxbyqZhobrSmq3L8vruCL6Rb5vzA1kyTkjYuRx2R0ovTlBjYTUrqliH-2BUcn8Q65ly5-2BiuhO7259fdwYFFJ4kycjf88tMTCh3lEEfTZvVi3aGYjdknBvxL_yt8zSwPzcD8L2zgWWLTdlE8WAWcvDnORlTn-2FSIXw9n-2BMLCRzDjdqdXIdrBl4WU4oEW1soSpux6H-2B8wjy8MgsqpeIT1nHrEjLizbBeEt22FNvwvaE7wJR-2FsNXUso8AD27Cb6ecreT8TAea36O9jk-2Fi63d9ftMZK-2FlFJU3N0ViVC14NBeyUTjG0WajnhWAikTkPmNWjA-2BQH5-2F661-2BmtpAxx48ga-2BfDU-2BaTL8uuZv1RJlOUTfPNSrWWBAtg-2FaafH2j7aigEhiH3Z-2Fx5Wi0awBaQmhtDVFf3j7jI63SpNwDG3-2BOE6h60fr93k45G-2F1XXCFR6G0esMH6cWLtXE1Zka7bYFFatfwUQuuX6qUZw63DKOFCSE9PnmIn1-2FHp7ijiAX7hkotugT76Zc4iowGHrerH0Yg-3D-3D>
>>
>> Good morning Jose...I know you're busy, but I wanted to share a *new
>> video
>> <https://trk.klclick1.com/ls/click?upn=1XwpgMRWsssagZKeO89FmRqgZfXi3YZ7PRf2645hVdmG6J-2B3YMKfOIL3QiLt6JZmRUNXtpJSMK5-2FfvhHUHeF9ifAberb-2Fae-2Fzq8OPd83cnBjo8pl1ZzI1-2FeTif3w83Gz3Cy0J3-2BQ-2Fl54akPxwTrNanUMx9cfw17XbowiSE2Hrn6vdDqR9iz-2FzKT-2F3ZekUrPM-2FfuWzj2DPpYqyzklxbyqZhobrSmq3L8vruCL6Rb5vzA1kyTkjYuRx2R0ovTlBjYTUrqliH-2BUcn8Q65ly5-2BiuhO7259fdwYFFJ4kycjf88tMTCh3lEEfTZvVi3aGYjdknKAWq_yt8zSwPzcD8L2zgWWLTdlE8WAWcvDnORlTn-2FSIXw9n-2BMLCRzDjdqdXIdrBl4WU4oEW1soSpux6H-2B8wjy8MgsqpeIT1nHrEjLizbBeEt22FNvwvaE7wJR-2FsNXUso8AD27Cb6ecreT8TAea36O9jk-2Fi63d9ftMZK-2FlFJU3N0ViVC14NBeyUTjG0WajnhWAikTkPmNWjA-2BQH5-2F661-2BmtpAxxyMlYh-2F-2Bw0Za3kvAHk4BLir85-2BNzCZpzFTO-2B7x-2FGCNrh-2FnOhPqVCPDWRvUpyoVr9nHJvr8HOOK6CsyFoMdp249i9spYdqm7TzSyCrhMjxK4U9K0DLN4UfzfbyjCVJeipVH8cEGL9qje4kSWITXeDGfgRkCWJSug-2BOGZZwWXtBxtynJEeTVIT5WHl5-2Blals2mtQ-3D-3D> *I
>> just released that details out a simple trick to *lower your blood
>> pressure. *
>>
>> This video is only a few minutes long and I think you'll get a lot of
>> value out of it... then you can get back to your day.
>>
>> [image: I had a client who was getting ready for a big movie and in it,
>> he needed to show off his abs. He was referred to me by another actor
>> client of mine. I’m not here to drop names or reveal anything and it’s not
>> important. However, this actor came to me in a very angry state of mind and
>> said: I can’t get rid of the F***ing belly fat. This a-hole trainer of mine
>> has me working out 2 hours daily, I’m on like no f***ing carbs. I have no
>> energy. No strength and after all this f***ing work, I still don’t have a
>> 6-pack abs. I’ve got 8 G-D damn weeks left to get ready for the movie. What
>> f*** am I doing wrong?!! As you can tell, he was very colorful with is
>> words and he was also very angry and frustrated. Which many people who
>> sacrifice so much and still aren’t able to get abs. Plus, the problem with
>> chronic low-carb diets is that it impairs muscle growth. It lowers thyroid
>> levels, which decreases your metabolism and fat burning. And the goal with
>> these 7 simple steps is to improve insulin sensitivity, which will help
>> burn off belly fat, improve your energy and reduce inflammation - which
>> will further burn off even more fat. And a side benefit is also more muscle
>> growth. 1 - Exercise Less, But More Often I immediately cut his workouts in
>> half, but had him do it more often. He was working out once daily for 2
>> hours. I told him to cut it down to 40-60 minutes, but twice daily. Every
>> time you workout, you improve insulin sensitivity. This way, he got twice
>> daily improvements, which the positive effects lasted about 4-6 hours. So,
>> most of the day his insulin sensitivity was much better. By the way, if he
>> could only get the gym once daily, that was fine. The second workout was
>> walking, 20-40 minutes. 2 - Eat Carbs Around The Workout I told him to
>> still have some good carbs, but only before and post workout. The rest of
>> the time, it was just protein and fat, no carbs. 3 - Eat Carbs Last With
>> his carb containing meals, he ate the protein, fat and vegetables FIRST and
>> lastly, the carbs. Which consisted of yams, lentils, white rice or fruit. 4
>> - Take Herbs, Vitamins & Minerals People who have poor insulin sensitivity
>> and also want to lose belly fat, increase energy levels and so forth, are
>> typically deficient in certain vitamins and minerals. Either lacking from
>> the diet and/or their body just doesn’t absorb them well. And they also
>> respond extremely well to specific herbs designed for improving insulin
>> sensitivity and lowering blood sugar. You can really see a big difference
>> when using them. There are a few specific ones, but to keep it simple - I
>> gave him an “all-in-one” formula that I use myself and the direct link to
>> that easy-to-use formula is found below this video, in the description
>> area. 5 - Eat Fish (Oil) He had no healthy fish oils in his diet, which is
>> a major problem. I told him to eat wild caught salmon at least 3x weekly
>> and to also add in about 3-6 grams of fish oil daily. 6 - Vinegar I told
>> him to have a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, 3x daily. 7 - Fiber
>> Finally, to add in some psyllium fiber, twice daily.]
>> <https://trk.klclick1.com/ls/click?upn=1XwpgMRWsssagZKeO89FmRqgZfXi3YZ7PRf2645hVdmG6J-2B3YMKfOIL3QiLt6JZmRUNXtpJSMK5-2FfvhHUHeF9ifAberb-2Fae-2Fzq8OPd83cnBjo8pl1ZzI1-2FeTif3w83Gz3Cy0J3-2BQ-2Fl54akPxwTrNanUMx9cfw17XbowiSE2Hrn6vdDqR9iz-2FzKT-2F3ZekUrPM-2FfuWzj2DPpYqyzklxbyqZhobrSmq3L8vruCL6Rb5vzA1kyTkjYuRx2R0ovTlBjYTUrqliH-2BUcn8Q65ly5-2BiuhO7259fdwYFFJ4kycjf88tMTCh3lEEfTZvVi3aGYjdknJ070_yt8zSwPzcD8L2zgWWLTdlE8WAWcvDnORlTn-2FSIXw9n-2BMLCRzDjdqdXIdrBl4WU4oEW1soSpux6H-2B8wjy8MgsqpeIT1nHrEjLizbBeEt22FNvwvaE7wJR-2FsNXUso8AD27Cb6ecreT8TAea36O9jk-2Fi63d9ftMZK-2FlFJU3N0ViVC14NBeyUTjG0WajnhWAikTkPmNWjA-2BQH5-2F661-2BmtpAxx1-2BQz-2FzLLa2xfXNoU0qxGgwyNWpy7swxMBnmoQekLWvF3-2FUqbaN3OVz4SkkODw4mnEt0HaqQyLM1w4Xo5exe3-2BnH3JBZEaSM5jc5J6rKWyx0BrrvbVnusGhBq6C3UiXbX8r9okFYjEPdiyqr61x3-2FUpxdfhghjhtUDzGFWwwpZLPEiCV3sU2dzXuZge9FK3KKA-3D-3D>
>> Find Out What Lowers Your Blood Pressure
>> <https://trk.klclick1.com/ls/click?upn=1XwpgMRWsssagZKeO89FmRqgZfXi3YZ7PRf2645hVdmG6J-2B3YMKfOIL3QiLt6JZmRUNXtpJSMK5-2FfvhHUHeF9ifAberb-2Fae-2Fzq8OPd83cnBjo8pl1ZzI1-2FeTif3w83Gz3Cy0J3-2BQ-2Fl54akPxwTrNanUMx9cfw17XbowiSE2Hrn6vdDqR9iz-2FzKT-2F3ZekUrPM-2FfuWzj2DPpYqyzklxbyqZhobrSmq3L8vruCL6Rb5vzA1kyTkjYuRx2R0ovTlBjYTUrqliH-2BUcn8Q65ly5-2BiuhO7259fdwYFFJ4kycjf88tMTCh3lEEfTZvVi3aGYjdknsiQ-_yt8zSwPzcD8L2zgWWLTdlE8WAWcvDnORlTn-2FSIXw9n-2BMLCRzDjdqdXIdrBl4WU4oEW1soSpux6H-2B8wjy8MgsqpeIT1nHrEjLizbBeEt22FNvwvaE7wJR-2FsNXUso8AD27Cb6ecreT8TAea36O9jk-2Fi63d9ftMZK-2FlFJU3N0ViVC14NBeyUTjG0WajnhWAikTkPmNWjA-2BQH5-2F661-2BmtpAxx5Luvf6E3NHSvkD-2B0HqfjMheqUr4ai7ok8kneXvZxfsIXlWV0PYVp9ooUQ8jTev7yTnseHb1VB80UBQ1LM2hgnK5j0cF7Q22h5HHINYxz39QU7p1UqD4OQjNtbb1Q1R1iJBoBgvdsQ243OH0Ku-2Bo4Dt4y79mxc-2FTj8biwNYIF5Vo1QKLS8Ilj3-2Blt7VMh6NowA-3D-3D>
>>
>>
>>
>> Know anyone that has high blood pressure? Help them out and share this
>> email.
>>
>> In Health, Fitness & Longevity,
>>
>> Dr. Sam  🙂
>> [image: Dr. Sam Robbins is an anti-aging and hormone specialist,
>> nutritionist, exercise physiologist, writer, speaker, leading health
>> entrepreneur and philanthropist. Dr. Robbins is the director of the Health,
>> Fitness & Longevity Institute, which helps people around the world achieve
>> their health goals in the shortest amount of time, with the least effort …
>> AND have fun in the process! “If the solution to a problem is too difficult
>> to implement, people will not stick to it long term and will give up before
>> the positive effects are seen and felt”, states says Dr. Robbins Achieving
>> “total health” these days can seem very complicated and frustrating,
>> despite all of the information we have access to. “We are drowning in
>> information overload and are desperately craving wisdom!” says Dr. Robbins.
>> Because of this, Dr. Robbins’ primary goal is to “help eliminate the
>> misinformation, give clarity and simplify the process of having a healthy
>> body AND mind!” Dr. Robbins’ education and expertise spans over two
>> decades: Ph.D. in Molecular & Medical Pharmacology1 [diploma] M.S. in
>> Nutrition2 & Certified Nutrition Specialist®4 B.S. in Kinesiology3
>> Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner “My real passion and focus
>> over the past decade has been in Endocrinology (the study of hormones) and
>> Anti-Aging Medicine“, states Dr. Sam. “I want to improve people’s mental
>> and physical health, so we can prevent age-related diseases and gain more
>> enjoyment, vitality, and fulfillment out of life!” Like most people, Dr.
>> Robbins has become disillusioned with patient care and the modern medical
>> system because as he puts it, “… it’s all about ‘get them in, prescribe a
>> drug and get them out’ … It’s more about treating the symptom, rather than
>> fixing the cause of the illness… which goes against my beliefs and core
>> value.” Because of this, he left medical school “which limited my ability
>> to help people get and STAY healthy, naturally!” states Dr. Sam. “By
>> changing direction and getting my Ph.D. and becoming a Certified Nutrition
>> Specialist® and a Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner, has
>> allowed me to heal the body and to treat and avoid many illnesses,
>> naturally,” continues Dr. Robbins.]
>> ‌
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> You received this email from Health Media.
>> If you would like to unsubscribe, click here
>> <https://trk.klclick1.com/ls/click?upn=1XwpgMRWsssagZKeO89FmVLRUDiuQM9IpaaD6xmTcnA8h85vzN2Kbupzu3m-2BwOBFJBApsMrkEP9sF3GkBL-2BQSe1TVU6xlLP9xmxyPuc-2FRvfAi0ZqU7MBKgRE8-2BC3fliU77L9RS9QyPDlQPD9G9ZlnMvvOxsdcWCVV3ct6wLo8HDWUxcL8Tg3V1UkoRPj1Q4WiIXC31YL4VccFgbf2ovX9g-3D-3Dz0J4_yt8zSwPzcD8L2zgWWLTdlE8WAWcvDnORlTn-2FSIXw9n-2BMLCRzDjdqdXIdrBl4WU4oEW1soSpux6H-2B8wjy8MgsqpeIT1nHrEjLizbBeEt22FNvwvaE7wJR-2FsNXUso8AD27Cb6ecreT8TAea36O9jk-2Fi63d9ftMZK-2FlFJU3N0ViVC14NBeyUTjG0WajnhWAikTkPmNWjA-2BQH5-2F661-2BmtpAxx8EQ2quidxYyeQrx9brmPP7VNLPzdsjeuaw5FzmVA6GL3W3UYlNgAEPNwg34qZWqGP-2Fika4259KwfWQxA60D4p-2FfPiDv1zRP9w3-2FRxMRazBpAyAmAbxwz3zkpeQw3q4dJtsXX4fGq23LX2cl2bm-2FXJNtqP57-2FLhRGI41yBG7oi9uXhOIxaS-2FgED-2BrKB4w98pMg-3D-3D>.
>>
>>
>