Subject: Here's Your $25 to spend !
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sdvgsds \\dsgf\\dgd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 00:34:53 +0000 (UTC)

<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25d>

Hi Sdvgsds... I hope you found your $25 voucher hidden in my fascinating article on water
<https://www.drsamrobbins.com/food-diet/everything-you-want-need-to-know-about-drinking-water/> earlier this weekend. If not, here's the $25 to spend...

You still have a few hours left to spend it... it expires at midnight (pst).
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25p>

Now's a great time to try one of my powerful supplements - fix that health issue, give yourself a performance boost, or simply find the solution to relaxation and quality sleep. Click to discover myfull range of quality supplements...
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25d>
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25d>

Shop Now... Use It or Lose It !
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25d>

Expires Sunday at midnight !
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25d>

In Health, Fitness & Longevity

Dr. Sam  🙂

<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25d>
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25d>
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25d>

Find the Health & Fitness Solution You Need...

Discover the quality ingredients & powerful formulations.

‌

You received this email from Health Media. If you would like to unsubscribe,click here
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NisUzD&c=01EP1ENAMYS4J42C1AFCDV66D0&r=wkZEUNw&m=SSvuYG&k=0eed76c3189a271198fe1b4e649bc59e>.