Subject: Team Segmentation
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" <[email-masked]>, "Josephine Veena Dorairaj, JVDO" <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, ashish dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 00:22:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sara, 

PFB the team segmentation details as requested with information on the cross-training status. 

Agent 	Trained on 	Group 	Language 	Working time Time in CET 
Pritish 	Gaming-Enterprise 	LSM Supervisor 	ENG 	08:00-17:00 
Akihiko 	Gaming-Enterprise 	Gaming-Enterprise 	JP 	02:00-11:00 
Marika 	Gaming-Enterprise 	Gaming-Enterprise 	JP 	02:00-11:00 
Jessica 	Gaming-Enterprise 	Gaming-Enterprise 	CH 	03:00-12:00 
Mpiana 	Gaming 	Gaming 	FR-ENG 	08:00-17:00 
Norbert 	Gaming 	Gaming 	GR-ENG 	08:00-17:00 
Ismael 	Gaming-Enterprise 	Enterprise 	FR-ENG 	08:00-17:00 
AJ 	Gaming-Enterprise 	Enterprise 	ENG 	17:30-02:30 
Pravesh 	Gaming-Enterprise 	Gaming-Enterprise 	ENG 	17:30-02:30 
Pradeep 	Gaming 	Gaming 	ENG 	17:30-02:30 
Siddhartha 	Gaming-Enterprise 	Gaming-Enterprise 	ENG 	08:00-17:00 
Antonio 	Enterprise 	Enterprise 	GR-ENG 	08:00-17:00 
Grace 	Enterprise 	Training 	GR-ENG 	08:00-17:00 
Joaquim 	Enterprise 	Training 	FR-ENG 	08:00-17:00 
Daniele 	Warranty 	Warranty 	ENG 	07:00-16:00 
Vishal 	Warranty 	Warranty 	ENG 	07:00-16:00 
Ashish 	Warranty 	Warranty 	ENG 	08:00-17:00 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi