Subject: Black Fridays: 55% OFF this weekend
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sdvgsds \\dsgf\\dgd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 23:53:43 +0000 (UTC)

<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25p>

Hi Sdvgsds... grab these Black Friday savings before they're gone...

This weekend I'm giving you an EXTRA 25% OFF your entire order.
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25p>

Combine that with my regular Quantity Discounts and you can save up to a total of 55%
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25p> for the next 72 hours.
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25p>

Shop Now... Save Big.
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25p>

Expires Sunday at midnight !
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25p>

How to get the 55% Max Discount...

You'll instantly receive 25% off when ordering one bottle.

As you add more products to your cart, the discount continues to increase.

Order at least seven bottles
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25p> and you'll get the max 55% Discount off your entire order!

That's just $26.23 a bottle

AND you'll get Free Shipping ! 

You'll see all the combined discounts calculated at cart checkout.

In Health, Fitness & Longevity

Dr. Sam  🙂

<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25p>
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25p>
<https://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=2020BlackFriday25p>

Stock up on your favorites !

Try something new !

‌

You received this email from Health Media. If you would like to unsubscribe,click here
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NisUzD&c=01EP1ENAMYS4J42C1AFCDV66D0&r=wj4q5ND&m=RcrXga&k=0eed76c3189a271198fe1b4e649bc59e>.